IGNORED

New Features for Supporting Members

Freebird

We had something like this on the old site but I just added it to this one.  This feature is enabled for Supporting members and Moderators only.

Basically it allows you to ignore posts or entire forums.  When you click on a forum, Watering Hole for example, you will see a button that allows you to ignore the entire fiorum.  

Alternatively, you can ignore single posts.  If somebody starts a post in, example again the Watering Hole, if it is of no interest to you then you can go to the first post of that thread and click ignore.

Ignored posts and/or entire forums should not show up on your unread posts, search results, etc.

This is useful, for example, for those people who come here strictly for the technical advice.  If they don't want to read the general chit chat of the Watering Hole or Jokes forums they can choose to ignore them.  If there is a single post that is dominating their feed, they can choose to just ignore that post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I start listing lop eared club members who I should be ignoring it wont be long and I will only have me to talk to so I obviously wont be using this feature. Since that decision has been made @Freebird,, do I get a 2% discount on my $1 a month club dues for not using that feature?  Tell ya what brother,, give me back my little "pot stirring varmint" icon that endeared itself to me and we'll be square on the 2% LOL.  You know,, rethinking this whole subject,, maybe I will use that ignore thingy,, maybe if I click on ignore @Flyinfool I will end up with a s*&wless winter.  Forget I wrote any of the above Don,, I am gonna try something!!

4 hours ago, cowpuc said:

If I start listing lop eared club members who I should be ignoring it wont be long and I will only have me to talk to so I obviously wont be using this feature. Since that decision has been made @Freebird,, do I get a 2% discount on my $1 a month club dues for not using that feature?  Tell ya what brother,, give me back my little "pot stirring varmint" icon that endeared itself to me and we'll be square on the 2% LOL.  You know,, rethinking this whole subject,, maybe I will use that ignore thingy,, maybe if I click on ignore @Flyinfool I will end up with a s*&wless winter.  Forget I wrote any of the above Don,, I am gonna try something!!

Dem der is fightin words.....

Puc just loves to play wit fire.

Snow Plow.gif

WI White Washer.gif

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Flyinfool said:

Dem der is fightin words.....

Puc just loves to play wit fire.

Snow Plow.gif

WI White Washer.gif

Before I get to far into this post in an effort to explain what is going here to any new comers to the club,, I want to draw your attention to the little adVentures in S%$w (NEVER EVER SPELL THAT FOUR LETTER WORD OUT< DOING SO IS INVITING DISASTER!!) above.. The little plow guy in his wayyy cool truck is special BUT watch the little feller with the paint can very carefully!! Notice the detail!! That my lop eared fellow varmints defines the type of person we are dealing with here.. Never under estimate Fools capabilies.. Do not think for one minute that just because you live in, even say Australia,, that you are out of reach of our friend @Flyinfool and his WWW when it comes to doing to you that which the video below shows he did to Tip and I. 

Here is a copy/paste of the description of the attached vid from Youtube:

I live in West Michigan right on the shoreline.. My friend, FlyingFool, lives in Wisconsin and has an addition to his Wisconsin White Wash Machine (makes s*&w) that he recently built (the "Fool" is NO FOOL!! - very talented!).. This new add on device is called a SnoperCharger.. He finally got it sorted back out after a minor setback with this little video showing the results..

8 hours ago, cowpuc said:

What makes you so sure that you aint the 1st one you put on your ignore list :stirthepot: :canada:

Puc, Puc, Puc, Puc, Puc!! Some people just never learn. Do you really think I can not read right through the term "S%$w" or any other of its derivatives???? You silly boy you.:stirthepot: :witch_brew:

That vid you posted was just a LIGHT DUSTING of the glorious white SNOW. I have plans for you......

Snow Ball.gif

Edited by Flyinfool