IGNORED

New Look

Freebird

Seems to be working on mine and I am using firefox. !st opened it this morning on my cell and it threw me for a loop. thought I accidently clicked on some other site. Shut it down and logged on again and again there was that strange looking site. Then I notice the bikes in the overhead pictures were looking pretty familiar. Studied on it a tad and came to the conclusion .....That Doggone @Freebird is a mess'n wit ma head agin. Dang Freebird. Weel once all the marbles in me head stopped a roll'n around that head a mine, and the confus'n started to drift out I taught to me self. Not bad. But Dang Freebird nice work an all but sheesh slow down a tad so's some of us less swift tinkers can keep up :confused07: :think: :starz::puzzled::scorched:

12 hours ago, Freebird said:

OK my friend.  I figured out a way around it.  I copied the theme and then removed the button from the new one and added it as a choice.  So, just scroll to the very bottom of the page and in the center is a link call "theme" that opens a drip down menu.  Select the theme "Behemoth w/o Selector" and presto, the button will be gone.  

Thank you my friend, much better!

• Thanks 1