IGNORED

Which Page Layout?

Freebird

Just curious.  At the to of the main forums page, just beside where it says "Post New Topic", there are three choices.  Personally I use the first one that is the more conventional look like we had before.,  The third one is a "fluid" look I guess.  It's ok but jot my preference.  The center was is a "Grid" layout.  I've been working on it a bit and adding some pictures to the topics but not done yet.  The fact is, I don't like that layout at all.  Just wondering if anybody is actually using it?

I checked them out a few days back and seem to prefer the first one. though the second one is OK also. The third one did not particularly appeal to me but thats just me.

I do have one question though. In my signature I used to have a pic now all it shows is this I AM A DRINKER OF THE WIND [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Where would I go to fix or change this?

Edited by saddlebum

I can use anything you choose, YOU ARE THE BOSS. You've got the most time and resources invested in this and you have the best feeling of the attitudes towards the site compared to anyone. Now if only this IT guy will spend some time to straighten out his signature LOL. 

I haven’t been here long enough to say much, but if asked... I agree with @cowpucthat #2 is a more sophisticated and classy look. I usually use #1 cuz it seems easier to navigate, and like you @FreebirdI don’t care for #3. 
IMHO, you “long timers” who live here should have what you want.

Edited by ChiefGunner
Misspelled word
  • Like 1

Hiya Donny; early 'opinion' from An Olde Pharte as requested:

So far, after roughly a half dozen attempts, we're not real 'comfy' with ANY of them yet

BUT... at virtually (10 more days) 78 yrs of age, whaddya want from us, EH???~

We'll wait a little longer before choosing, but as always we LOVE the incredible amount of time AND effort you put into this Thang. Hope it'll get easier for you in The Long Run.~

Uber-Warmest Rgds, WRIDR

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2020 at 2:25 PM, cowpuc said:

Personally, I really like #2 cause it has a LOT of class IMHO.. On the other hand, if we were voting on one of them I would vote for #3 cause I always root for the under loved, under dog DSCN0496.JPG.39f7adf6012563e0397dc716a13789e8.JPG

Nice to know that you will root for ME every time even if I may be wrong. Its great to have friends in low places. :banana: Thanks Buddy.

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1