IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

On 6/12/2022 at 11:17 PM, Bulldog said:

Divorced and got 3 kids bought a motorcycle and now remarried.  Then bought a 1984 Yamaha venture blue. But now it needs the bypass valve it blew out on the interstate. Live in Des Moines Iowa area. Found this form hopefully it can help me ride more. More fun with a group or friends as we don't drink at all.or go to bars 

Me thinks you'll like it here.

• Thanks 1

Hello Garo,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

Garo joined on the 06/19/2022.

View Member

Hello YoopRider01,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

YoopRider01 joined on the 06/19/2022.

View Member

Hello FirewoodHFD52,

FirewoodHFD52 joined on the 06/20/2022.

View Member

Hey! Thanks for the add. My first post. 

My name is Woody. Yes. It's not a nick name. 

Originally form Newfoundland, Canada. Now reside in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

I do Commercial Printing full-time and also Volunteer Firefighter. 

47 yrs old. Have young kids. 

Sold my VStar 1100 last year and looking to get on 2 wheels again...and interested in RS Venture.

Which leads me here and this post.

Have a few local folks here with a couple bikes for sale from 2002-2006. 

I'm interested in a 2005 that's for sale.

Just looking to learn more about the bike. Things to look for? Problem areas. 

I just may pull the trigger on this bike..

I've only heard great things about them. 

So, any help and guidance from you guys is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks so much

22 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Hello FirewoodHFD52,

FirewoodHFD52 joined on the 06/20/2022.

View Member

Thanks so much!!!

Hello Jim Stanfill,

Jim Stanfill joined on the 06/20/2022.

View Member

Hello Zzzz,

Zzzz joined on the 06/21/2022.

View Member

Hello Charles Paris,

Charles Paris joined on the 06/24/2022.

View Member

Hello Sherief,

Sherief joined on the 07/01/2022.

View Member

Hello Gaunt,

Gaunt joined on the 07/03/2022.

View Member

Hello wall2wallbuilding1,

wall2wallbuilding1 joined on the 07/04/2022.

View Member

Hello COWBOYBILL,

COWBOYBILL joined on the 07/04/2022.

View Member

HI VENTURE RIDERS !

MY NAME IS BILL KING, I HAVE AN 83 VENTURE THAT I AM TRYING TO RESURECT...I'M MAKING PROGRESS SLOWLY. I'M GETTING READY TO PULL THE REAR SHOCK AND HAVE IT REBUILT.... BEEN THINKING ABOUT NOT USING THE CLASS SYSTEM AND JUST HAVE A SHRAEDER VALVE TO AIR UP THE SHOCK....IF ANYONE HAS ANY OPINIONS ON THIS I WOULD BE GLAD TO HEAR THEM... I'M 69 YRS OLD AN BEEN RIDING MY WHOLE LIFE...ALSO HAVE A 72 TRIUMPH T 120R.. BACK IN THE DAY I WAS A PRO BULL RIDER AND I HAD A HORSE SHOING BUSINESS....THATS IT IN A NUTSHELL, I WANT TO THANK THE OWNERS OF THIS WEBSITE...THX AGAIN....B.K.

BK-THUMPER-197104132022.jpg

• Like 2

Hello johnxb351,

johnxb351 joined on the 07/05/2022.

View Member

Hello smartscrapers,

smartscrapers joined on the 07/05/2022.

View Member

Hello houstonitdevelopers,

houstonitdevelopers joined on the 07/05/2022.

View Member

Hello DeepWord,

DeepWord joined on the 07/05/2022.

View Member

Hello Vactus,

Vactus joined on the 07/08/2022.

View Member

Hello Ole Frog,

Ole Frog joined on the 07/08/2022.

View Member

Hello Myitronline,

Myitronline joined on the 07/09/2022.

View Member

Hello CRTZ75,

CRTZ75 joined on the 07/09/2022.

View Member

Hello Raphia Chocolatier,

Raphia Chocolatier joined on the 07/10/2022.

View Member

Hello Vsuperx,

Vsuperx joined on the 07/10/2022.

View Member