IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

Hello Mike69,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

Mike69 joined on the 04/08/2022.

View Member

Hello Gratchris,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

Gratchris joined on the 04/09/2022.

View Member

Hello LibertarianCRF,

LibertarianCRF joined on the 04/10/2022.

View Member

My name is Trey and I hail from West-ish Texas. I'm a Nursing Home Administrator and love motorbikes. 

Previous scoot was a Honda Valkyrie and loved it, but my current needs put me wanting something with better fuel mileage (I commute about 2 hours round-trip per day) and I'm at an age that I'm interested more in comfort.  Spent some time looking around and found that the Royal Star Midnight Ventures checked the boxes I wanted and looked good doing it.  

Found that the Venture shared a lot of the same technology as the Valk (shaft drive etc), but was designed to be easy to access for maintenance.  It was a good move.  

Like the Valkyrie, I suspect that finding mechanincs that will tear into these Ventures will be difficult, so I wanted to introduce myself here and position myself with access to experience and hopefully some walk throughs on maintenance and repairs.  Found quite a few good ones on YouTube.  Looks like it's going to be one of the easiest big-bikes I've services and I cannot quantify how excited about that I am.  

For example, air boxes that don't require tank removal to get access has me giddy.  

Hello swipecart,

swipecart joined on the 04/12/2022.

View Member

Hello CKJ,

CKJ joined on the 04/12/2022.

View Member

Hello Jimmy e,

Jimmy e joined on the 04/12/2022.

View Member

Hello Edvb,

Edvb joined on the 04/12/2022.

View Member

Hello mattlawson91,

mattlawson91 joined on the 04/12/2022.

View Member

Hello Togo800,

Togo800 joined on the 04/12/2022.

View Member

Hello Icebox,

Icebox joined on the 04/12/2022.

View Member

Hello goldwing trike,

goldwing trike joined on the 04/13/2022.

View Member

Hello UK_in_NY,

UK_in_NY joined on the 04/13/2022.

View Member

Hello AJAX,

AJAX joined on the 04/16/2022.

View Member

On 3/21/2022 at 3:22 PM, Marcarl said:

It's real name is Road Sofa. Once you the hang of the weight issue then you'll understand why.

Road Sofa,

I do understand - it's a lot more comfortable, and actually much easier to maneuver at low speeds than I expected.  I'm wondering how to find out other Star owners near me on the Florida Space Coast.   I can see a lot of owners have dropped off or probably bought newer bikes, but I got what I can afford. and I'd like to visit with people familiar with this bike to help me understand what needs to be done to it. 

2 hours ago, RickW said:

Road Sofa,

I do understand - it's a lot more comfortable, and actually much easier to maneuver at low speeds than I expected.  I'm wondering how to find out other Star owners near me on the Florida Space Coast.   I can see a lot of owners have dropped off or probably bought newer bikes, but I got what I can afford. and I'd like to visit with people familiar with this bike to help me understand what needs to be done to it. 

Check out the members section, see if that will help. Or create a new post in the Watering Hole.

Hello stoos10,

stoos10 joined on the 04/17/2022.

View Member

Hello DavidYYC,

DavidYYC joined on the 04/17/2022.

View Member

Hello SICKQK,

SICKQK joined on the 04/17/2022.

View Member

Hello Bubba CV,

Bubba CV joined on the 04/18/2022.

View Member

Hello Magic253,

Magic253 joined on the 04/18/2022.

View Member

Hello Mike Reynolds,

Mike Reynolds joined on the 04/19/2022.

View Member

• Like 1

Hello Lau,

Lau joined on the 04/19/2022.

View Member

Hello Gmansventure,

Gmansventure joined on the 04/20/2022.

View Member

Hello REINHOLD,

REINHOLD joined on the 04/21/2022.

View Member