IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

Hello Joe Murphy,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

Joe Murphy joined on the 03/01/2022.

View Member

Hello Todd vargyas,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

Todd vargyas joined on the 03/03/2022.

View Member

Hello Threerider,

Threerider joined on the 03/03/2022.

View Member

Hello Noel Paquette,

Noel Paquette joined on the 03/04/2022.

View Member

Hello Breeze444,

Breeze444 joined on the 03/04/2022.

View Member

Hello spmr7w,

spmr7w joined on the 03/06/2022.

View Member

Hello avgjoe,

avgjoe joined on the 03/06/2022.

View Member

Hello HawkEye24,

HawkEye24 joined on the 03/06/2022.

View Member

Hello Ronnie,

Ronnie joined on the 03/06/2022.

View Member

Hello Samiwolf95,

Samiwolf95 joined on the 03/08/2022.

View Member

Hello mrbill,

mrbill joined on the 03/09/2022.

View Member

Hello rollingjones69,

rollingjones69 joined on the 03/11/2022.

View Member

Hello RSTD08,

RSTD08 joined on the 03/11/2022.

View Member

Hello Pumpkineater,

Pumpkineater joined on the 03/16/2022.

View Member

Hello BradBarna,

BradBarna joined on the 03/16/2022.

View Member

Hello Wayno00 royal star venture,

Wayno00 royal star venture joined on the 03/17/2022.

View Member

Hello Locomotion,

Locomotion joined on the 03/18/2022.

View Member

Hello KathleenMoroney,

KathleenMoroney joined on the 03/19/2022.

View Member

Hello Argentum,

Argentum joined on the 03/18/2022.

View Member

Hello Germansaleen,

Germansaleen joined on the 03/21/2022.

View Member

Hello RickW,

RickW joined on the 03/21/2022.

View Member

2 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Hello RickW,

RickW joined on the 03/21/2022.

View Member

I am brand new to this type of riding.  I rode from 12yrs to 38, standard dirt and street bikes (they didn't have style names back then, were just motorcycles), but was away for the next 20. I rode a 90, a 125, 175, 400, then an original Z1 900.  I live in Charleston SC, but don't ride there because the drivers are insane.  I am working in central-east FL for the next few years and have a long simple commute, so to save on my truck miles, I'm back to riding. 
I ave been on a Honda CB500x for the last year+, but will need to ride more since diesel prices are ridiculous and it costs $250 to fill my F350.  I just bought a 2005 RSTD with 65k miles on it (garaged the whole time) and am just getting used to a very heavy bike.  I did a lot of researching this forum before I bought the bike, but don't have a picture of the bike to add yet.

11 minutes ago, RickW said:

I am brand new to this type of riding.  I rode from 12yrs to 38, standard dirt and street bikes (they didn't have style names back then, were just motorcycles), but was away for the next 20. I rode a 90, a 125, 175, 400, then an original Z1 900.  I live in Charleston SC, but don't ride there because the drivers are insane.  I am working in central-east FL for the next few years and have a long simple commute, so to save on my truck miles, I'm back to riding. 
I ave been on a Honda CB500x for the last year+, but will need to ride more since diesel prices are ridiculous and it costs $250 to fill my F350.  I just bought a 2005 RSTD with 65k miles on it (garaged the whole time) and am just getting used to a very heavy bike.  I did a lot of researching this forum before I bought the bike, but don't have a picture of the bike to add yet.

It's real name is Road Sofa. Once you the hang of the weight issue then you'll understand why.

Hello James M,

James M joined on the 03/21/2022.

View Member

Hello uglystik,

uglystik joined on the 03/22/2022.

View Member