IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

Hello EdwardFields,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

EdwardFields joined on the 10/30/2021.

View Member

Hello mattlewis301978,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

mattlewis301978 joined on the 10/31/2021.

View Member

Hello Ed1978,

Ed1978 joined on the 11/02/2021.

View Member

Hello reginasilke,

reginasilke joined on the 11/01/2021.

View Member

Hello Latinbiker,

Latinbiker joined on the 11/02/2021.

View Member

Hello Bruce Bakken,

Bruce Bakken joined on the 11/03/2021.

View Member

On 10/27/2021 at 6:09 AM, luvmy40 said:

Hello Daniel!

The '83 is the best of the bunch from a performance standing, IMHO. Fastest, lightest, most nimble, versatile and great looking to boot. I am always looking for a replacement for The Beast (my first Venture, a black '83 standard). I, one day hope to have all 4 Venture iterations in my garage. That is, once I build a garage big enough to house them!

Where are you crewing? My son is a deck hand(pushing for pilot) on a tow boat on the Ohio River.

I work for Florida Marine Transporters, but at the moment on workers comp just had surgery on my ankle. I have been looking for a black right side fairing for my bike i have not had any luck. Black seems to be hard to find.

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

I work for Florida Marine Transporters, but at the moment on workers comp just had surgery on my ankle. I have been looking for a black right side fairing for my bike i have not had any luck. Black seems to be hard to find.

Just strip the paint off They are all black underneath....:hurts:

Hello THE FIXER,

THE FIXER joined on the 11/06/2021.

View Member

Hello Gary caples,

Gary caples joined on the 11/06/2021.

View Member

Hello lovetoride,

lovetoride joined on the 11/08/2021.

View Member

Hello Crayon-eater,

Crayon-eater joined on the 11/13/2021.

View Member

Hello chuck warye,

chuck warye joined on the 11/13/2021.

View Member

Hello Bradley,

Bradley joined on the 11/15/2021.

View Member

Hello Osprey,

Osprey joined on the 11/16/2021.

View Member

Thank you for the welcome Freebird . This is 50 years following tar trails  Still enjoying the ride . Rode all types but the Venture has always been my heartbeat , on my 8th one now , still get out the ST1300 for the occasional blast to keep me young . Thanks again , I'm sure I'll enjoy the comradeship. 

Osprey

• Like 2

Hello Brian60,

Brian60 joined on the 11/17/2021.

View Member

Thank you for the add.  I currently ride a Kawi 1000SX sport tourer and would like to learn more about the ownership and riding experience with the Star Venture. This is a bike I'm considering purchasing in the next couple years.  Any news about whether Yamaha will continue production of this bike? 

Hello sugarbear,

sugarbear joined on the 11/18/2021.

View Member

Hello Yamahauler,

Yamahauler joined on the 11/18/2021.

View Member

Hey ya'll. Went to the old site, venturers looking for my old 1.st gen pics of the Jason Mod that I posted a couple decades ago, & found nothing about it.  Doing a general google search on "Jason Mod" dropped into your lap.  So far, so good. :D    My history: Like Steve Martin, started out at the bottom, I born a poor Greek child. :D   Live in Palm Coast, ride an 06 RSV with the Jason Mod, that I'd recommend to anyone.  Before that, an 89 VR. Do miss the shock pump on the control panel.

FB_IMG_1588564558574.jpg

Hello Newf65,

Newf65 joined on the 11/17/2021.

View Member

Hello MO Rider,

MO Rider joined on the 11/19/2021.

View Member

Hello Tano,

Tano joined on the 11/19/2021.

View Member