IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

Hello ca_mccar,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

ca_mccar joined on the 09/30/2021.

View Member

Hello Bellcairn,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  This thread is primarily for introductions. If you have specific questions about your bike, you will get more responses if you post them in the correct forum.

Bellcairn joined on the 09/30/2021.

View Member

Hello Bubblezdamunky,

Bubblezdamunky joined on the 09/30/2021.

View Member

Hello ZABOYZ,

ZABOYZ joined on the 09/30/2021.

View Member

Hello Delbiy1967,

Delbiy1967 joined on the 09/30/2021.

View Member

Hello tgrdad07,

tgrdad07 joined on the 10/01/2021.

View Member

Hello Tector,

Tector joined on the 10/03/2021.

View Member

Hello ricoshenk,

ricoshenk joined on the 10/04/2021.

View Member

Hello Jason Thomas,

Jason Thomas joined on the 10/04/2021.

View Member

Hello 71602 plumber,

71602 plumber joined on the 10/04/2021.

View Member

Hello Joe Schmid,

Joe Schmid joined on the 10/04/2021.

View Member

Hello IONEL STANCU,

IONEL STANCU joined on the 10/05/2021.

View Member

Hello dave101,

dave101 joined on the 10/05/2021.

View Member

Hello John.m johnston,

John.m johnston joined on the 10/08/2021.

View Member

Hello Freebird and fellow Venture Riders, thanks for the welcome message and maintaining a great forum

I joined a couple weeks ago and a I'm little late in introducing myself. I've been riding for 20+ years. My playbook has primarily been refurbishing barn bikes with good bones. I've owned a series of 70's and 80's vintage inline four cylinder Suzikis. First and foremost I enjoy riding, but I also enjoy the accomplishment of turning back the clock by getting a somewhat neglected but not too far gone bike running and looking like it should. In the mid 2000s I saw the 2nd gen Venture for the first time, really liked the styling, and put it on the top of the "someday" list. "Someday" came in September 2021 when I strayed from the playbook and bought my silver 30,000 mile 1999 RSV. It's everything I hoped it would be. What a nice bike, worth the wait. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, 6TEENVALVE said:

Hello Freebird and fellow Venture Riders, thanks for the welcome message and maintaining a great forum

I joined a couple weeks ago and a I'm little late in introducing myself. I've been riding for 20+ years. My playbook has primarily been refurbishing barn bikes with good bones. I've owned a series of 70's and 80's vintage inline four cylinder Suzikis. First and foremost I enjoy riding, but I also enjoy the accomplishment of turning back the clock by getting a somewhat neglected but not too far gone bike running and looking like it should. In the mid 2000s I saw the 2nd gen Venture for the first time, really liked the styling, and put it on the top of the "someday" list. "Someday" came in September 2021 when I strayed from the playbook and bought my silver 30,000 mile 1999 RSV. It's everything I hoped it would be. What a nice bike, worth the wait. 

Welcome aboard. We look forward to seeing the work you are doing to the bike. 

Hello dang58,

dang58 joined on the 10/08/2021.

View Member

Hello PHIL BARNETT,

PHIL BARNETT joined on the 10/08/2021.

View Member

Hello Raven1300,

Raven1300 joined on the 10/11/2021.

View Member

Hello Chris0426,

Chris0426 joined on the 10/11/2021.

View Member

Hello Bud,

Bud joined on the 10/11/2021.

View Member

Hello NS.Rick,

NS.Rick joined on the 10/11/2021.

View Member

Hello Kevin Sommer,

Kevin Sommer joined on the 10/12/2021.

View Member

Hello Pipes,

Pipes joined on the 10/12/2021.

View Member

Hello Jeff kelton,

Jeff kelton joined on the 10/13/2021.

View Member