IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

Hello DrasticScars,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

DrasticScars joined on the 05/06/2021.

View Member

Hello Ohio Bear,

Welcome to Venture Rider. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. Please introduce yourself so that our members can get to know you.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Ohio Bear joined on the 05/07/2021.

View Member

Hello Bucksfunstuff,

Bucksfunstuff joined on the 05/08/2021.

View Member

Hello Zarnesti51,

Zarnesti51 joined on the 05/08/2021.

View Member

Hello Gravelguts,

Gravelguts joined on the 05/08/2021.

View Member

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Hello Gravelguts,

Gravelguts joined on the 05/08/2021.

View Member

Thank you Freebird.  I have actually been here for years,  just decided to make it official! 😎

• Like 1

Hello Harshkumar232,

Harshkumar232 joined on the 05/13/2021.

View Member

Hello David Needler,

David Needler joined on the 05/14/2021.

View Member

On 5/14/2021 at 6:33 AM, Freebird said:

Hello marcelmot,

marcelmot joined on the 05/14/2021.

View Member

Hi. I’m Charles . Nice to meet you guys. I’m retired and love to ride. I just bought this bike about a month ago and it runs great. I paid 1500 dollars for it. No problems so far. I also bought a 83 Yamaha 1200 venture royale but couldn’t get it running. I put all kinds of parts on it, re-wired it and everything. Just got tired of working on it so I bought a newer 1300 and loving it. Thanks for welcoming me.

FA151E43-2343-490B-BB21-37FC00DEFD73.jpeg

A20A52BD-35A2-4E6D-9869-3FD17B5EA20B.jpeg

• Like 1