IGNORED

Welcome to all our new members

Freebird

Hi all 

I’m trying to resurrect a 96 tour classic 

does anyone know of a cross over part to replace the choke assembly.

the original is no longer available from what I have found out by many supply places including mfgr 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

On 1/26/2021 at 1:23 PM, Btryguy said:

Hi all 

I’m trying to resurrect a 96 tour classic 

does anyone know of a cross over part to replace the choke assembly.

the original is no longer available from what I have found out by many supply places including mfgr 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Hey Ken,

You might want to try posting your question in the watering hole. It will get more attention there.

I just bought a 2009 RSV for a big ride with my buddies.  We'll ride from Oregon to Duluth, MN and then around Lake Superior.  The distance is about 1500 each way to Duluth and then 1000 miles around the lake, so a 4k trip in total.  Previous bikes were a 2001 BMW 1150GS and a 1989 Yamaha FJ1200.  Great bikes all.  At this point I'm an engineer, but retiring very soon!

kam meister

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 11:40 AM, Freebird said:

We are glad that you have joined our group.  Please tell us a little about yourself.

Hi 

Thank you for letting me join. My name is Tommy and my road name is Satnav, I am a retired Army Veteran SF with 23yrs of service.  I ride a 2004 Royal star venture, Once I left the forces I started teaching Motorcycle and car engineering at College and Universities in London, and now I have just retired from teaching. I am from Scotland  and I now stay England Surrey,   Stay safe and ride safe

• Like 2