IGNORED

Editing posts

M61A1MECH

Maybe I missed it, but I went back to a reply I made to a post I made earlier today, and did not see a way to edit that reply

Is there a method  to do this?

What did I miss?

OK I get the 5 minute rule, other forums are the same, edit function works, Thanks Freebird.

You can edit posts but there was a 5 minute limit on doing so.  I just changed the permission for Supporting Members to be able to edit at any time.  I don't know if it's retroactive but I think it is.  Please take a look.  Click on the three dots at the upper right of your post.

Hi ya Mech!! I may be way off on the cause of your situation but I too have been experiencing pretty crazy, random things happening in the clubs webpage.. I went to reply to a post day before yesterday only to discover that someone had stole my response area at the bottom of each post LOL.. Then I noticed that even my icon for clicking "LIKE" had been ripped off LOL..  Maybe its just my enduring love for random chaos or something but I just moved along and wrote it off in knowing that our President (Don,, NO not that Don,, the other Don,,, the President of our club LOL) said he hired someone to help him sort all this all out and we both know what happens when you get 2 instead of just ONE lop eared varmint twisting knobs and throwing switches = double trouble..  I got a hunch that in the end we will see an amazing new version of our clubs website,, just gonna take some time.  Then we will be back to normal,, what ever that entails.. 

Puc

8 minutes ago, Freebird said:

You can edit posts but there was a 5 minute limit on doing so.  I just changed the permission for Supporting Members to be able to edit at any time.  I don't know if it's retroactive but I think it is.  Please take a look.  Click on the three dots at the upper right of your post.

It is not fair to be wd-40ing your fingers on Sunday morning!!!