IGNORED

Small Issue

Freebird

That is probably why I could not reply to posts earlier..  No worry brother, me and Tip went down to the local food pantry thing and helped folks get fed so I was able to stir the pot down there instead of here in the club.  I will have to charge the club for another 1/2 day of down time though, 3 cents divided by 1/2 = 1.5 cents added to the 6 cents for earlier downtime = 7 1/2 cents,, no paypal,, cash only LOL. 

Hey Don,, you ever live on the street or,, off the land so to speak? You by any chance remember those cubes of Government issue REAL butter?  When I was a kid and a runaway I use to LOVE that stuff = best peanut butter sandwiches EVER were made with REAL butter on bread first.. Anyway, I was SHOCKED to see that stuff still in existence!! Brought a couple cubes home!! Wish you was here, would make you the BEST Peanut Butter and REAL butter sandwich you ever ate LOL!! 

5 hours ago, cowpuc said:

That is probably why I could not reply to posts earlier..  No worry brother, me and Tip went down to the local food pantry thing and helped folks get fed so I was able to stir the pot down there instead of here in the club.  I will have to charge the club for another 1/2 day of down time though, 3 cents divided by 1/2 = 1.5 cents added to the 6 cents for earlier downtime = 7 1/2 cents,, no paypal,, cash only LOL. 

Hey Don,, you ever live on the street or,, off the land so to speak? You by any chance remember those cubes of Government issue REAL butter?  When I was a kid and a runaway I use to LOVE that stuff = best peanut butter sandwiches EVER were made with REAL butter on bread first.. Anyway, I was SHOCKED to see that stuff still in existence!! Brought a couple cubes home!! Wish you was here, would make you the BEST Peanut Butter and REAL butter sandwich you ever ate LOL!! 

@cowpucYou need to come to Kanuckian land more. we only use real butter and bread always gets buttered before anything at all goes on :fatsmiley:

• Like 1

Still working on this.  It is a long and tedious process that involves going through a full year of PayPal memership payments, getting that info for each member, going to their profile and moving them back to the supporting members group.  I have done 8 months so far, so 4 more months to go.  Should finish it later today.

• Thanks 1

One of the things that ALWAYS got me hung up with using the "@" symbol to summons up VR gurus and genies in the past was always when one of those lop eared varmints chose to put a space in their given screen name.. I could NEVER figure out how to use the "@" summons and get it to work properly for them.. Usually I would end up typing any version of their name in a series just to get it to work and even then, there were many many times that I simply could not get it to function.  Hopefully, and it appears as though I am correct, this new club webpage layout will eleviate that with the pop down screen that appears as you are entering the desired victims name giving you all the choices!! PERFECTLY EXECUTED @Freebird!!! YOU DA MAN!! YOU DA MACHINE!!! Thanks Boss!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Patch said:

Agreed I cringe every time I read it cost our cozins only $10.00:classic_sad:

But we bring so much more to the table it’s worth y’all paying to see it. I’m not saying if it’s more knowledge, wisdom, humor, or pure BS. 

• Haha 2

Not hard to assume me a conservative however, I'm thinkin we could use a subsidy or maybe have this included in the next round of talks on freer trade, or at the very least double our membership to 2 years?

Shall we VOTE hmm