IGNORED

My Vette budget grows!!!

cowpuc

As the aging process continues in my life so does my focus on fulfilling my after puberty bucket list. Many of you know that one of my last go arounds in bucket list fulfillment was my AR shooter line and also Maggie my R1,,, soooo much fun!!  Not long ago,, think it was during the early summer when feeling like I was gonna die from digging while preparing for next springs 500 year flood, while doing some other digging in my Bucket List bucket I discovered a longggggg forgotten dream of owning a big block Vette.  I told Tip about it and we were off on another adventure!! 

A recent realization that my love for AR's was being over takin by the cost of ammo in these uncertain days (stuff I paid 20 cents a round for was now over a buck a round) plus the fact that my hands are shot and not coming back. Fact is,, it is hard to enjoy shooting when  it cost so much and you have to load up and pull the trigger with your elbow or toe..  

Thinking that over I decided to sell out my shooters (not all) in one big swoop and apply the proceeds toward - The Vette!!

Now I know we are not suppose to buy/sell in the Water Hole,, this aint that..  It appears at this time that the sell is done!!  So why,, I can hear you lop eared varmints asking,, all the hub bub.. Well,,, I thought maybe some of you would enjoy a gander of the ad I wrote and stuck in the paper that produced what appears to be a pretty nice boost into the possibility that Tip and I will be cruising the beaches here in the Muskegon area in a genuine, 427 big block, 4 speed (still do not get why GM ever put an automatic in a Vette?) Tri-Power (means 3 carbs - wayyyyyyy cool!!) Vette,, all show n no go though -- any form of go has got up and gone LOL.. 

Anyway,, read and enjoy if your so inclined.. 

Puc

Oh,, P.S.,, take it from someone who knows,, if your not out fulfilling your dreams right now,, you should be!!  It is amazing as fast time goes by!! Get out and ride!! 

My $75 local paper ad:

""""GUNS AND AMMO! 1911 .45acp, 5 inch Gen 2 Pistol!  Pachmayr Grips, Bo-Mar adjustable rear sight, adjustable trigger, match barrel and bushing, full set of tuning springs, M.P. Holster, Speed Loader, 7 and 15 round magazines, approximately 2500 rounds of ammo! Extremely accurate - have even taken several deer with it!! $2100 for all! 
AR-10 Mil-Spec .308/7.62 NATO M-4 Flatback Rifle! Full length M-Lok furniture, 50 round drum feed magazine, Franklin Binary Trigger with 3 position selector (fire's on pull and on release in third position = poor man's full auto!!) and stock semi auto trigger group, 27 inch detachable Bi-Pod, Speed loader, cleaning tools, lockable case! Includes approximately 1000 rounds of ammo in a combination of 165 grain soft points and orange 147 grain tracers! This AR-10 has had less than 50 rounds shot thru it since new!! Steal it for $1800!
AR-12 MKA1919 AR 12 gauge shotgun!  M-16 platform with raised carry handle. 20 round Drum Feed magazine!  Lockable gun case. Excellent shooter and BAD TO THE BONE! Shot 25 times since new! $900
AR-15 M-4 Flatback Mil-Spec .223/5.56 NATO Rifle! Wylde Chambered to handle ALL 5.56 or .223 ammo! Franklin Binary Trigger with 3 position selector (fires on pull and on release in third position = poor man's full auto - way fun!!) and original semi-auto trigger/selector included! Key-Mod full length furniture, 18 inch quick detach Bi-Pod. 100 round dual drum feed magazine and speed loader! Comes with AWESOME stainless steel CMMG 22 long rifle drop in conversion kit with three 25 round matching magazines! All cleaning and maintenance equipment and lockable case. Also comes with 6000, YOU READ THAT RIGHT, 6000 rounds of .223/5.56 ammo that includes red/orange tracers and M855 penetrators PLUS 3000 rounds of Aquila 40 grain Super Extra .22 Long Rifle ammo!! Fired 50 times since new!! A STEAL for $6000!! 
SUPER DEAL!! Buy ALL of the above for $9000!!! CASH DEAL ONLY - NO CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS! Call or Text Scott at 231-&*%-^&68!! Please leave message if no answer on phone call (I am old and slow),, calls WILL be returned in order they are received!! THANK YOU!!""" 

no_photo.png
ReplyForward

7 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

I hope you get your dream ride, Puc.  I had a 67 roadster with 427 dual quad (435 HP).  My body didn't coform to the seating but what a blast to drive.  YES I should have kept it but back then "who da thunk".

Your eternal brother,

Sly

Thanks my sweet brother!! I really appreciate the encouragement. This is turning into quite the undertaking, mainly because those early Vettes like you had the privilage to own are now sort of like us,,, time is sorting them out and they seem to be getting rarer and rarer PLUS,, just like you and I,, many of them have been altered a lot LOL...  I am not one to give up though,, you know me,,, I keep telling Tippy to be patient and keep prayin and I will find HER a really cool 67 big block roadster Vette LOL! 

Back at cha my eternal brother Sly!!!

Puc