IGNORED

Gallery

Freebird

One thing different about this software is that you cannot link to URLs in the Gallery.  You ave to upload your pictures from your computer to this site.  I actually like it better this way because I hate linked files in the Gallery, the posts, etc.  The reason is that there have been a number of good tech articles written where the pictures were linked to as URL off this site. They ended up getting deleted and now they can[t be found.

So, I say all of that to say this.  If you have a gallery, please check it and make sure that your pictures are there.  If not you will need to upload new ones.  I will start deleting empty galleries but it will take a good bit of time.  

Nobody posts pics or vids anyway lol... Now I gotta wonder if all the pics we see stored in the clubs memory when we go to post a new pic to a post are still there... Hold on,, I am going hunting...  Nope,, gotta start from scratch!! May as well get at it!! Good thing I have a 5 terrabyte external harddrive filled with over 1 million pictures to post on the clubs wall LOL!!!! This will bring back lots of memories!  

mop.JPG