IGNORED

Chat Room Added

Freebird

Ahhh ohhh,, too late,,, @Flyinfool has already taken advantage of the clubs downtime and set out to capitalize on the crisis by creating his very own version of the then defunct VR Chat Room and, I gotta tell ya Boss,, it is downright amazing!!  Sorry about waking you up from your beauty sleep @rbig1!!

Here is a copy/paste of the story behind the video that I just posted on Youtube and also found on Youtube!! 

Our clubs website was down for a couple days as the owner of the site was doing some updating (THANK YOU DON!!). There is a group of us that regularly attend Yama Mama's (biker name for a biker chick) VR Chat Room parties all of who went instantly into withdrawals as soon as our clubs webpage went down. One of those regular attenders, a lop eared varmint by the name of FlyinFool (a dear friend of mine who, it is rumored, actually has a machine that produces the SNOW that covers our country and Canada when Fool decides he needs to do that), decided not to take the clubs missing chat room laying down and decided to go forward and create his own version of the clubs chat room.. After finally figuring out how to navigate Fool's new chat room and while in the process of participating in the same, I noticed an icon shaped like a video camera at the top of the chat room page. Being somewhat of a curious type I could not resist the temptation of clicking on that icon to see what would happen.. This video I took of the response I got is a perfect example of what makes our club so much fun!! Watch as I wake up another Venturerider.org member, a cheerful lop eared varmint named Rbig1, from a solid sleep just to be confronted by the likes of me!! Like what you see? Come join us at Venturerider.org and meet some of these wonderful people in our club!!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Freebird said:

That's OK.  But the fact is, we have a lot of members who are not on Facebook, don't want to be on Facebook, and never will be.  So I added it for those who want it.

Actually, and I think I speak for others as much as myself here,, Fool reminded me last night of how easy it would be for other unknown intities to enter that Emergency VR Chat Room and watch,read,monitor,copy,paste,distort,use against us anything we say.. This alone is a good solid reason for us lop eared varmints to once again return to the lovely chatroom you have provided for us brother!! Personally,, I spend very very little time on Facebook either because of just that type of stuff. It will be GREAT to be back home!! THANKS!!!!

On 10/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, cowpuc said:

Ahhh ohhh,, too late,,, @Flyinfool has already taken advantage of the clubs downtime and set out to capitalize on the crisis by creating his very own version of the then defunct VR Chat Room and, I gotta tell ya Boss,, it is downright amazing!!  Sorry about waking you up from your beauty sleep @rbig1!!

Here is a copy/paste of the story behind the video that I just posted on Youtube and also found on Youtube!! 

Our clubs website was down for a couple days as the owner of the site was doing some updating (THANK YOU DON!!). There is a group of us that regularly attend Yama Mama's (biker name for a biker chick) VR Chat Room parties all of who went instantly into withdrawals as soon as our clubs webpage went down. One of those regular attenders, a lop eared varmint by the name of FlyinFool (a dear friend of mine who, it is rumored, actually has a machine that produces the SNOW that covers our country and Canada when Fool decides he needs to do that), decided not to take the clubs missing chat room laying down and decided to go forward and create his own version of the clubs chat room.. After finally figuring out how to navigate Fool's new chat room and while in the process of participating in the same, I noticed an icon shaped like a video camera at the top of the chat room page. Being somewhat of a curious type I could not resist the temptation of clicking on that icon to see what would happen.. This video I took of the response I got is a perfect example of what makes our club so much fun!! Watch as I wake up another Venturerider.org member, a cheerful lop eared varmint named Rbig1, from a solid sleep just to be confronted by the likes of me!! Like what you see? Come join us at Venturerider.org and meet some of these wonderful people in our club!!

Now that was a great post Puc!

A couple things of note: Why is a fellow such as Rod, with a smile that could charm a Princess out of her slippers,  not entertaining at that time of the day/twilight? Or was Princess just off to his right?

Rod you are lookin Marvelous Buddy and I miss our chats, hope you are feelin like a Champ!

Make me a favor Rod: seein  as you look so much like Puc (according to and in his words) would you mind sneakin into his home and whispering in Tippy's ear for me? Tell her Patch misses her, hmm ;)

I bet yo'll it would have been a hoot to attend high school with Jeff as a classmate,EH  lol

• Like 1

I was just in that new chat room talking to one of the most intelligent, fun loving, good lookin people I know,,, ME!!  I really like the place @Freebird!  The ease in posting a pic is outstanding!! VERY NICE,, I commend you!! THANK YOU Don!! 

Edited by cowpuc
Cause I wanted to

On 10/18/2020 at 12:08 PM, Freebird said:

That's OK.  But the fact is, we have a lot of members who are not on Facebook, don't want to be on Facebook, and never will be.  So I added it for those who want it.

Thanks Don. I be one of those you speak of. No interest in facebook

So here is a pretty cool feature of our new chat. I was in there recently talking to myself and noticed an earlier conversation was still there from Rod and Fool,, it was wayyy cool to see they were not talking about people behind their backs,, calling them Poofers and that kind of stuff LOL... I then proceded to discuss life with myself before I left. I just had a thought wondering if my old posts were still there,,, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And so were the others!! Now we have a whole new place to leave each other messages!! 

4 hours ago, saddlebum said:

I think it is cool that you can go back and see what you missed before you get on or if you accidentally get yourself signed off you can still pick up on the conversation.

And you is a POOFER @cowpuc . @Flyinfooltold me so and I always believes him.

Fool can call me anything he wants as long as he don't turn the WWW noozles he had pointed west over to the east and bury my house in 12' of S*&W!!! Thought you were gonna trick me into ending up buried again didnt cha @saddlebum? Aint gonna happen!! @Freebird, another thing many of us full time chatters really appreciate about the new chat is the way we now send our text,, the location of the old send button was way to close to the "end" button which accounted for an abnormal number of Poofers.. A real nice change cause no one really wants to be known as a poofer.. 

2 hours ago, Patch said:

Not Puc's fault Ben, he just forgets he chatting on line. Or this one time we was dueling, I was winnin, and guess what he used as a reason to surrender,

"I need a pee brake" lol

THANKS PATCH!! NOW I REALLY DO GOTTA PEE!! AND,,, RACKING MY BRAIN,, I STILL DO NOT REMEMBER A TIME WHEN YOU WERE WINNING LOL

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cowpuc said:

Fool can call me anything he wants as long as he don't turn the WWW noozles he had pointed west over to the east and bury my house in 12' of S*&W!!! Thought you were gonna trick me into ending up buried again didnt cha @saddlebum? Aint gonna happen!! @Freebird, another thing many of us full time chatters really appreciate about the new chat is the way we now send our text,, the location of the old send button was way to close to the "end" button which accounted for an abnormal number of Poofers.. A real nice change cause no one really wants to be known as a poofer.. 

Maybe there should have been a yellow button between the red and the green. would that have made it easier for you ......MR POOFER

Edited by saddlebum
  • Thanks 1