IGNORED

WELCOME BACK!

Skid

7 hours ago, Skid said:

This site went down many years ago and it was a horrible few days

2006 was the last big crash. I remember that one as Lonna and I were on our 30 day bike trip. When I finally got cell service back in Cheyenne WY the 1st voicemail message was from Freebird saying, and I  quote "Where the hell are you guys!" Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Squidley said:

2006 was the last big crash. I remember that one as Lonna and I were on our 30 day bike trip. When I finally got cell service back in Cheyenne WY the 1st voicemail message was from Freebird saying, and I  quote "Where the hell are you guys!" Lol

Well look what the cat dragged in,, hi ya lop eared varmint!! How's life?  Tip sends hugs and love to you both and me too!! You got that FL going? Hope so!!  Squid,, what is that car in your Av?  Still working thru my bucketlist and looking at Vette's now. Life is short, get er done brother!!

Love ya

Puc

Hey Puc,

I'll work at being more frequent around here again. Life is crazy busy right now. The car is a bucket list one, of which I'll never see. It's a 71 Hemi Barracuda convertable. Cant touch one for anything less than a million bucks. Tell Tippy hello and hopefully at some point we'll see y'all again good Lord willing.

• Like 1

Well Hello there, Squid thought maybe since you were so far away you got stuck eating all of Lonna's delicious cheese cakes all by yourself and couldn't move anymore. Sure missed you seeing you and Lonna. Every time I cross into the states at Sarnia or Sombra I think about you folk's. This thanks giving my wife Made pumpkin cheese cake and its its the first cheese cake I have liked other than Lonna's, which of course made me think of you folk's. Yeh I know sounds like maybe I only like you because of Lonna's cheese cakes but that ain't so. You are missed as much for who you are. big slap on the back for you buddy and big Hug for Lonna.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Well Hello there, Squid thought maybe since you were so far away you got stuck eating all of Lonna's delicious cheese cakes all by yourself and couldn't move anymore. Sure missed you seeing you and Lonna. Every time I cross into the states at Sarnia or Sombra I think about you folk's. This thanks giving my wife Made pumpkin cheese cake and its its the first cheese cake I have liked other than Lonna's, which of course made me think of you folk's. Yeh I know sounds like maybe I only like you because of Lonna's cheese cakes but that ain't so. You are missed as much for who you are. big slap on the back for you buddy and big Hug for Lonna.

Good to be back on Ben, as well as hearing from you. Texas has kept our lives busy. Lonna has her business breeding Quaker parrots and that keeps me plenty busy. Hopefully we can catch up with all our Canadian brothers and sisters soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Squidley said:

Hey Puc,

I'll work at being more frequent around here again. Life is crazy busy right now. The car is a bucket list one, of which I'll never see. It's a 71 Hemi Barracuda convertable. Cant touch one for anything less than a million bucks. Tell Tippy hello and hopefully at some point we'll see y'all again good Lord willing.

Hey brother,, speaking of the REAL hot rod days,,, here is a pic of my 2 year old grandson in California that I took during his 2nd Birthday party a couple weeks ago.. Look carefully,, doesn't he look like one of us as a teenager leaning on his first car?? My son in law said I should photo chop a long blade of grass hanging from his mouth LOL!! What say you?? P.S.,, you never did say whether or not you got the FL going!! PS,PS - stores up here still have Faygo - come on up and we will chase some down!!!

DSCN7812.JPG

On 10/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, cowpuc said:

Hey brother,, speaking of the REAL hot rod days,,, here is a pic of my 2 year old grandson in California that I took during his 2nd Birthday party a couple weeks ago.. Look carefully,, doesn't he look like one of us as a teenager leaning on his first car?? My son in law said I should photo chop a long blade of grass hanging from his mouth LOL!! What say you?? P.S.,, you never did say whether or not you got the FL going!! PS,PS - stores up here still have Faygo - come on up and we will chase some down!!!

DSCN7812.JPG

It really is a genetic condition isn't it! I haven't started on the FL. Hopefully after I get some of Lonna's honey do's done and get the garage in order, I'll be able to do that. Surprisingly enough I can find certain flavors of Faygo down in Texas....go figure!

• Thanks 1