IGNORED

We’re back

Freebird

58 minutes ago, cowpuc said:

That worked awesome!! Are your video's on youtube?? If so, if you go to the video on youtube you want to post up,, scroll down and look under the video,, near the "like or not like" icons.. You see the "share" icon? Click on that.. Now copy/paste that URL into your post here.. Make sense?

I’ll try again here @cowpuc

Found out what I did wrong. 😳

23 hours ago, RDawson said:

AAAHHHH, now y’all went and done it. Boss mans been puttin in some serious overtime without extra pay and while us Americans been saying thank you you had to go and poke fun at his motorcycle. You just thought the exchange rate was what cost you Canadians extra to be here. 

:think: :confused07: :confused24:................:canada::canada::canada::canada:

Lordy, Lordy... At nearly 78 we HATE change, BUT it looks like we made it thru the Tunnel, and are still alive! 

Um, Don? A Houseboat foto would be extremely welcome by all of us. But the Vacation come first. Just sayin', if you can find a moment.

Hugs, WRIDR.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:44 PM, WRIDR said:

Lordy, Lordy... At nearly 78 we HATE change, BUT it looks like we made it thru the Tunnel, and are still alive! 

Um, Don? A Houseboat foto would be extremely welcome by all of us. But the Vacation come first. Just sayin', if you can find a moment.

Hugs, WRIDR.

Here ya go

Resized_20201015_172151.jpeg

Resized_20201013_140006.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Squidley said:

Here ya go

Resized_20201015_172151.jpeg

Resized_20201013_140006.jpeg

So Squid,,, how did the high dive on that pool work?? THANK YOU for the pics brother = BEAUTIFUL!!!  When the Freebirds and the Squidleys get together they DEFINITELY know how to enjoy life!! My kinda folk,, all of em!! 🥰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowpuc said:

So Squid,,, how did the high dive on that pool work?? THANK YOU for the pics brother = BEAUTIFUL!!!  When the Freebirds and the Squidleys get together they DEFINITELY know how to enjoy life!! My kinda folk,, all of em!! 🥰

No high dive, just a nice hot tub and 2 slides off the back of the boat. It was very relaxing to say the least 😁

• Like 1