IGNORED

We’re back

Freebird

Ok folks.  We are back but there is a ton of work for me to do.  I will be adding features over the next weeks but not much for a few days as I’m presently on vacation.  Sorry about the drastic change but it really wasn’t my choice.   More soon 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ok; so the transition so far seems less painful than I feared, I hate change :bang head:. But so far looking manageable even for a PC illiterate ding dong like myself. Thats not to say I do not appreciate the hard work you always put into this site @Freebird because I am sure all what you do takes some doing.  Since @Marcarlhas already taken up the huggi'n space I will just Give Eileen one of my world renowned prize winning hugs :bighug: to pass on to you latter once that Marcarl character gets outa the way.:big-grin-emoticon:

OH MY, I knew I shouldn't have purchased these cheap street Med's,,,,, Yo'll look so frightfully pale💀  Someone tell a dirty joke please just to see if we ae still in the VR BadLands Hotel

I feel a song comin on

4 minutes ago, Freebird said:

There is a ton to do but it will have to wait until I get home.  I’m sitting on a houseboat at Dale Hollow lake in Tennessee.   Not great service here.  Lots of customization and a new home page on the list. 

Wish I was there brother! I would show you how to catch them southern bass with just a dark blue rubber crawler!!!!! You lop eared varmint,,, probably sitting in the CaptN's chair puffing on Cuban cigar LOL!! Tip and I did color tour in upper lower Michigan,, still green up by tunnel of trees,, not much longer for anyone interested!! Any colors down there yet Don?  Getting pretty nice here in Mid Michigan!!  Thanks for getting the site back up for us,, was really starting to feel lonely LOL.. Wonder if this picture attachment icon will work yet,, hope this dont blow the site up!! If this works YOU will be required to post a pic of you two on the houseboat!! Come on mannnnnnn

DSCN7658.JPG

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Freebird said:

There is a ton to do but it will have to wait until I get home.  I’m sitting on a houseboat at Dale Hollow lake in Tennessee.   Not great service here.  Lots of customization and a new home page on the list. 

Man, my favorite Lake.  Done the Houseboat many times there, and you are right, bad cell service, but that's a blessing.  Enjoy the colors and hope you have good weather.  

Well I puttered thru my usual pages and everything quite intuitive really, managed to PM, edit easy to read, I likes it Dad!

Thanks for the share Jeff, but I thought we all agreed we didn't like Carl? He's just buried in reputation, poor little fella!

• Sad 1