IGNORED

New twist on motorcycle rental or renting your bike.

VentureFar

Hi all. I needed a adventure bike to test a bunch of adventure gear and I rented a bike from Twisted Road.

This was new to me and hopefully you will see the value too.

our brother @cowpuc is a wrench’s wrench so he is never down and can fabricate a motorcycle out of a pile of spare parts, but for the rest of us this is a service we might want to remember.

hope you enjoy.

comments always welcome.

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/10/09/twisted-road-review-peer-to-peer-motorcycle-rental/

VentureFar...

• Like 1

Hi all. I needed a adventure bike to test a bunch of adventure gear and I rented a bike from Twisted Road.

This was new to me and hopefully you will see the value too.

our brother cowpuc is a wrench’s wrench so he is never down and can fabricate a motorcycle out of a pile of spare parts, but for the rest of us this is a service we might want to remember.

hope you enjoy.

comments always welcome.

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/10/09/twisted-road-review-peer-to-peer-motorcycle-rental/

VentureFar...

This is a pretty cool idea. I think I would have a hard time renting out my bike to someone, but would like to rent someone else's. I've considered flying to a destination and renting a bike when it's too far away to just ride to. Time doesn't permit a long trip or I might get the wife to go for it.

This is a pretty cool idea. I think I would have a hard time renting out my bike to someone, but would like to rent someone else's. I've considered flying to a destination and renting a bike when it's too far away to just ride to. Time doesn't permit a long trip or I might get the wife to go for it.

Yup that is what it is for.

there is a link in the article for a discount that is open ended. so remember that if you decided to rent.

VentureFar.