IGNORED

Lucky Me - Cash windfall From WHO

saddlebum

Boy not sure How I got so luck but just received this slap a smile on your face email from WHO (World Health Organization).:mo money:

You are receiving this email because your email address was shortlisted

by WHO as one of the beneficiaries of the ongoing World Health

Organization Corona virus pandemic cash intervention grants which was

set up to cushion the global catastrophic effect of the novel corona

virus pandemic. You have been awarded a palliative grant of $950,000.00

to support you and your business in this hard time.

To redeem your own palliative grants, You are required to contact and

quote your palliative grant redemption code (WHO-511) and Reference

No:WU01449076 to the palliative settlement department of WHO manager on

the below information for further details and directives to receive your

own palliative fund of US$950,000.00

And I don't even own a business :mo money:

Mmmm:think: Wonder if I need to start a business before I can collect or if it has to be a pre-existing business :confused24:

Edited by saddlebum

Yeah, it's your lucky day! Be sure you contact them and give them all of your bank account information so they can make the money transfer! NOT!

Bank account ? what Bank account? Can't I just ship them my mattress and have them ship it back to me with the cash deposited inside :mo money:

Bank account ? what Bank account? Can't I just ship them my mattress and have them ship it back to me with the cash deposited inside :mo money:

Not really a safe way to do this bro. Best off to ship your mattress and have it returned to a different address so it can be quarantined for 3 days. Give them my address and I can store it for that length of time.

I tried to cash a check I received from Publishers Clearing House for $18,000 at the local Bank. They said it was bogus they kept my check. When I wanted it for a souvineer all I got was hard looks from the Teller. Oh well I'll wait for the next one and try again.:doh:

I tried to cash a check I received from Publishers Clearing House for $18,000 at the local Bank. They said it was bogus they kept my check. When I wanted it for a souvineer all I got was hard looks from the Teller. Oh well I'll wait for the next one and try again.:doh:

Or was it real and now the teller is $18K richer?

Got a call that I had won a bag of gold coins, all I had to do to claim them was buy $700.00 worth of pens. I told them to take the cost out of the coins and send me the rest. It seems they were not allowed to do that so I told them I would think about it. Next day I got a call telling me I had won a big screen TV. I asked where they were ( Toronto) and said since I was in BC it would be expensive with airline tickets,hotel, time off work and meals and shipping the TV out here The next day I cot a call telling me I had won a car as well. I asked if they could deliver it, they assured me they could. I said I wanted the TV in the trunk, they said no problem, and the bag of gold in the back seat. Again no problem. And two naked blonds with it, no problem.....er...are you serious? Nope...how stupid do you think I am?