IGNORED

Just did a review of the AlpineStars Corozal Adventure boot if you of that persuasion

VentureFar

Hi all,

As most of you know, I am very fortunate to have met the editor of ultimatemotorcycling.com magazine and he sets me up with cool gear to test. I could be testing bikes too, but I moved 1000 miles away from him and there are very few bikes I would consider doing an ironbutt on..... @cowpuc here is my latest review of an Adventure style boot. I am thinking that many of us have more than one motorcycle and may be interested in this review. If not, " nothing to see here, move along" :-)

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/08/20/alpinestars-corozal-adventure-drystar-boots-test-motorcycle-footwear/

VentureFar...

Would like to find an Extra Wide boot or a EEEE at least.... Sadly...none made that I know of.

Wow those are some mighty large paws you have.

I am sure others would like to know if you find EEEE motorcycle boots.

Good luck.

VentureFar...

Good luck.

VentureFar...

Go ahead and put me down on that list, at least an EE would be nice. I've never owned an actual motorcycling boot, never found one wide enough without going a size or two larger. I've been using the same pair of urban blk leather boots long enough to have them resoled twice, easily 20 years. When I find better ones that fit this well I'll pull the trigger at almost any price.

Good luck.

VentureFar...

Me too on the EEE or EEEE better. To add to the mix I wear an 8 1/2 4E shoe when I can get it or I have to wear a 9. I basically have large extended Ankles :rotf:

Another excellent review conducted and written by my brother Neil!! IMHO,, Alpinestars are the best of the best! I actually wore out several sets of their MX boots back in the day,, there is nothing like the superb feel of a good set of Alpinestars when landing a jump on an MX track or snagging a toe on a tree root when flogging your KX500 thru the woods of Michigan while trying to stay out front o the pack.. Alpine's are a serious piece of equipment IMHO,, at least they were back when I was in the need. I whole heartedly agree 100% with @VentureFar 's findings in this one!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YET ANOTHER AWESOME REVIEW BROTHER!!! Keep on keeping on!!

Puc

Another excellent review conducted and written by my brother Neil!! IMHO,, Alpinestars are the best of the best! I actually wore out several sets of their MX boots back in the day,, there is nothing like the superb feel of a good set of Alpinestars when landing a jump on an MX track or snagging a toe on a tree root when flogging your KX500 thru the woods of Michigan while trying to stay out front o the pack.. Alpine's are a serious piece of equipment IMHO,, at least they were back when I was in the need. I whole heartedly agree 100% with VentureFar 's findings in this one!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YET ANOTHER AWESOME REVIEW BROTHER!!! Keep on keeping on!!

Puc

Thanks for your kind words and deep insight into all things motorcycle related.

I have several more reviews in the pipeline. Sure is a fun way to pass the time in “semi retirement “

VentureFar...

Thanks for your kind words and deep insight into all things motorcycle related.

I have several more reviews in the pipeline. Sure is a fun way to pass the time in “semi retirement “

VentureFar...

As always,, you are more than welcome VentureFar,, you know me,, I only tell it like it is,,, Truth Matters!! IMHO, you are truly a blessing to the motorcycle world and double that for our club!! I remember not to long ago when you did a review on the new Venture and gave warning to the readers about left side heat,, something I tried to explore out in Sturgis at the release demo's with an infrared temp gun but was refused access.. I also remember you getting roasted by several people for reporting such misinformation.. I now have read many reports of owners who are experiencing your reports findings first hand with some actually being burned/cooked by such to the point of needing medical care, what a shame.. Every time I read of such I just shake my head and get that gut feeling of a question of why,, why people don't seek honest, truthful reporting from people such as yourself when it is offered and offered freely. Your honesty and truthfullness in doing what you do is greatly appreciated by myself and many others brother,, keep it up and enjoy your retirement to the MAX!!

Ohhh,, by the way,, I,, like many others await your continued reporting like waiting for a beam of sunshine on a warm summer mountain pass morning...