IGNORED

Vogel 2021

Skid

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Forum.

Sadly I will not be able to make Vogel this year.  My GF and I are making a 10 - 12 day  trip to Yellowstone starting July 22.  Then my riding buddy and I are planning a 12 to 15 day trip up the East coast, from Western KY, around August 11th.  I just couldn't Squeeze Vogel in this year...  However, God willing and I'm alive, I will try Vogel 2022....  

ROOM Available!

I am staying at Season's Inn in Blairsville, but it looks like I am riding alone again. First Yammer, then Adrian, and latest Chicago Dan. I am willing to split a room if anyone wants to be added to a list and think they can fill some pretty big shoes from the past.  

19 hours ago, etcswjoe said:

Will do, thanks for looking. We are all packed up and ready to go. 

We are pack up and ready also.

18 hours ago, Motorcycle Mike said:

We have plenty of apple pie Bobbie can drink instead.

That sounds good, I think it's good for a cold 🤧or when it's cold or aw heck just give me drink. 🍸

8 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

You folks ride safely and have a great time!  And keep the rain suits handy.  The forecast looks rainy. 

Ya just had to go and say it. Didn’t ya???⛈⛈⛈ Don’t think I’ve ever made a rally I didn’t get wet at least once. 

14 hours ago, Motorcycle Mike said:

I doubt it can get much wetter than it was at Asheville last year.

We still had a great time.

Ron, do you have camp set up yet?

Still at the house drinking coffee, what's this rain suit you speak of, I just get out my bar of soap 

• Like 1