IGNORED

Vogel 2021

Skid

we are going to ride Saturday to see if Trina's back is getting better. she has rode one time since her surgery and we had to be very careful of road choice. she is doing better and wants to see how it feels now so a short ride to get her ready for Vogel. 

16 hours ago, Motorcycle Mike said:

Glad to hear she's on the mend.

Be carful not to over do it.

My son's coming over this weekend and we're preforming maintenance on car's & bikes so we will most likely get a ride in next week. 

I just did that to my tractors the other day, once you get started it takes all day but the father and son time is the best part. 

• 4 weeks later...

Vogel is 2 hours from my home. I looked at getting a site at VSP but it looks like the campsites are to small for our RV, is there another campground nearby that will accommodate rv's larger than 25 foot?  If not i may just make the 100 mile ride on the mornings i want to join in the fun.

5 hours ago, ragtop69gs said:

Vogel is 2 hours from my home. I looked at getting a site at VSP but it looks like the campsites are to small for our RV, is there another campground nearby that will accommodate rv's larger than 25 foot?  If not i may just make the 100 mile ride on the mornings i want to join in the fun.

I think they do have some bigger sites, look again but either way we will be glad to have you. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, djh3 said:

I'd like to make one of these things. I need to check my school start dates. Oh and check with the boss and see if she would want to go. Then have to worry about sleeping accommodations. 

Be glad to have ya, pack a bag and show up. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, djh3 said:

I'd like to make one of these things. I need to check my school start dates. Oh and check with the boss and see if she would want to go. Then have to worry about sleeping accommodations. 

Yeah, I need to think about a room myself. 

I just confirmed reservations at Seasons Inn. They ARE taking reservations now.  They said if anyone wanted to reserve a room that they have rooms set aside for our group and you should call now 

4 hours ago, Skid said:

I just confirmed reservations at Seasons Inn. They ARE taking reservations now.  They said if anyone wanted to reserve a room that they have rooms set aside for our group and you should call now 

I got my call today too.