IGNORED

Vogel 2021

Skid

5 hours ago, K_VANDY said:

Ok so looking at making a reservation for the rally at Vogal State Park. Can I get a confirmation that this is correct. I am booking site 84 with a check in day of August 11th and Checkout on Sunday the 15th. Thanks you much. 😄

11th thru the 15th is great. some of us come a little early and stay a little late. this year a lot depends on the wife's job.

84 should show up as unavailable we reserved it all week,  look at 80 or 79 right next door. 

Woodfin's are in 82

Blevins are in 83 

Patrick's are in 84

Not sure if 81 or 85 are with us or not. 

Edited by etcswjoe

ok cool 80 it will be. Are there rules about the number of tents per site? I know in Wisconsin parks you can have a couple. Would be nice to split the cost with someone if they are interested.  Google says 2 tents and 2 vehicles max. Who wants to be my roomy? I am very nice I swear. lol

Edited by K_VANDY

38 minutes ago, etcswjoe said:

If you want to throw your tent on 84 with us you are welcome to. 

Heck ya!! Count me in! Thanks I'll defiantly have to bring you a treat for that. (and split the cost of course) How do you like Cheese curds? 

1 minute ago, K_VANDY said:

Heck ya!! Count me in! Thanks I'll defiantly have to bring you a treat for that. (and split the cost of course) How do you like Cheese curds? 

Not sure last time I ever had cheese cruds, glad to have someone else on the site with us, just need to watch out for the squirrels. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Maybe Trina's last ride before Vogel, she goes in the 10th to have back surgery so today we will take a ride and get some wind therapy. I hope everyone is still planning on being at Vogel this year.  

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 7:20 AM, Woody said:

Maybe Trina's last ride before Vogel, she goes in the 10th to have back surgery so today we will take a ride and get some wind therapy. I hope everyone is still planning on being at Vogel this year.  

Hope all goes well, see y'all in August.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Steve S said:

I am going to do my best to make it to Vogel this year.  I still have the shirt from the last one I made.  

Contact me before you go, I am trying to work it out so that I can go too. I'm supposed to be moving my daughter in a dorm in Huntsville that Saturday but trying to get it moved to Sunday.  If it works out we can ride down together if you're interested.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 5:47 PM, etcswjoe said:

I guess I need to get around to packing my trailer. 

I just unpacked mine we went to our family reunion in Florida and stayed a week, gained 5 pounds and I got to ride some had to leave Trina at my Dad's they said she didn't need to ride. 😁

On 5/3/2021 at 9:13 PM, Steve S said:

I am going to do my best to make it to Vogel this year.  I still have the shirt from the last one I made.  

Steve I hope you and Ronnie can make it this year. 

• Like 1