IGNORED

I’m back! - (Again)

craigatcsi

I haven’t been back to this board for awhile. Several years ago, I had some surgeries that didn’t go so well. Because of this, both of my bikes sat without being ridden. So, I sold my 99 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan Classic, (2 wheeler), to my daughter and her husband. I sure hated to lose her, but she was just gathering dust in our garage. I even considered selling our 07 Venture/Hannigan trike also, but my wife was adamant to keep it. This year, I have built up so that I can ride for approximately an hour and a half at a time. Though I did ride 3 hours one Sunday afternoon, but it really tore me up. I had rode to check out a NASCAR dirt track 84 miles away, and once I got there, I knew it was a mistake. But, I had to get home, so I toughed it out and paid for it for a few days afterwards.

We currently have only 37 states on our ‘map’, but the surgeries may have ended the goal of all of the lower 48 states. All we need are on the east coast. But, just getting there would be tough. I just don’t think I will be able to do the 10 hours of riding at a time, like we used to. But I am trying to build myself up for the riding. Because of the surgeries, I retired early. So, it is no longer a matter of having the vacation hours at work. ;)

- Anyways, I am anxious to see what I missed and reacquaint myself with the members here.

craigr

As you well know the membership has come to be about more than just the bikes. Its about the people and friendships formed through the bikes and there are many here who can no longer ride but stayed on because they have become friends and family (and maybe a little addicted to being associated with a bunch of nuts). A lot of those members still even attend some of the rallies or M&E's even thought it may mean caging it to get there. Nice to see you you back again.

Annnnnd as long as saddlebum and cowpuc are around there will always be lots to read, and sometimes might even make sense

Welcome back.

Sticks and stones,,, mere sticks and stones and not very big ones at that :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Welcome home Craig,,, see,, I been sayin it,, nobody ever listens to ol Pucster but like a broken record, I been sayin it over and over and I told ya :witch_brew::stirthepot::backinmyday:

Sticks and stones,,, mere sticks and stones and not very big ones at that :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Welcome home Craig,,, see,, I been sayin it,, nobody ever listens to ol Pucster but like a broken record, I been sayin it over and over and I told ya :witch_brew::stirthepot::backinmyday:

Annnnnnd if you come to the events You can pull up a chair (and trust me you will need a chair)

to listen to Marcarl do his speechifying.:witch_brew:

How's that for two pots calling the kettle black. Maybe they had their bottoms shined up lately?? yah think??

Many thanks for the welcomes. By next year, I hope to be built back up enough that we can take our trike out East to pick up remains states on our map. Or at least ride it to Indy to visit friends like we used to. I would love to attend one of your meet-ups / get togethers so I can meet and get to know you folks.

Edited by craigatcsi