IGNORED

Looking for trike

Skid

Skidder are you stuck on a 2nd Gen trike or open to others? I only ask cause I am really close friends with the owner of the Honda shop that used to be in my home town and know for a fact he had a full time Wing trike salesman working his showroom.. Thinking that a triked Wing may be easier to come by due to more being converted?

Also,, maybe keep on eye on Cycle Trader as they do pop up on there occasionally.. Here is an ad I just noticed on there https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2007-Yamaha-VENTURE-ROYALE-5013508229 .. Best of the best in your search either way!!

Puc

@Skid ,,, :

[h=5]Waldo Whitfield Nivens Johnson[/h]14h

I've got a '99 RSV trike with 58k miles for sale. It's a Tri-wing and has reverse. A few minor issues, but runs like a dream...all day and all night. How much should I ask?

[h=5]Waldo Whitfield Nivens Johnson[/h]14h

I've got a '99 RSV trike with 58k miles for sale. It's a Tri-wing and has reverse. A few minor issues, but runs like a dream...all day and all night. How much should I ask?

Waldo Whitfield Nivens JohnsonAuthor That's what I was asking. I was thinking, between $7-10,000. That would leave space to do little things to make it their own.

found here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21338336667/

• 2 weeks later...
Did you find one you liked Skid and if you pull the trigger will you ride it to Vogel next year? OH, and remind Leslie that she promised to make it to this one.............

I know Lewis. I found a couple but still looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk