IGNORED

1999 Royal Star Venture

Just saw this on Facebook. Says just over 12,000 miles. Been parked a few years and not running. I'm sure there's not much wrong with it. Several nice options including driving lights, luggage rack, rear spoiler, drivers backrest, etc.

It's in Jackson, MI and he's asking 1500.00. If somebody doesn't go buy it, I will. That's a bargain. I don't need it so please save me.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/640266899954430/

115943679_3149740391780055_2040462462320855951_o.jpg

Yeahh THAT is a STEAL!! I really really really do not need it either Don and it is on the other side of the state from me :think: BUT,, if it was across the street from me so I could just walk over and hand em the money and push it home I would definitely drag it home:hihi:. I just cannot stand to see a poor abandoned Venture suffer like that (not being ridden),, even if it is a 2nd Gen:witch_brew:. Go get it Boss,,, you KNOW you have to cause you are tender hearted that way too :178::beer:.. GOOD FIND!!!:happy34:

First time I read that my pea brain saw Jackson MS. Not Jackson MI. Wife immediately said go get it (remember what she said about the third gen). Don’t know what’s got into the girl, she’s usually fussing to quit buying toys. Haven’t yet confessed to ordering that new Glock 43X.

First time I read that my pea brain saw Jackson MS. Not Jackson MI. Wife immediately said go get it (remember what she said about the third gen). Don’t know what’s got into the girl, she’s usually fussing to quit buying toys. Haven’t yet confessed to ordering that new Glock 43X.

SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY :crackup:!! What ever has gotten into that princess of a bride of yours is something ALL of us hope our ladies catch :hihi:!! I am at the bottom of my bucket list list and at the "Corvette" point Newkirk,,, Tip has always been just like your keeper of bride but this one has her :think: cause I cant get it out of my head that I dont wanna be laying in no old folks home saying "I wish I would have had the chance to own a 67, 427 big block, TriPower 6 packed, 4 speed with factory side piped C2 Vette"" (should seen her eyes :scared: when I told her we should be both be thankful that I really did not care for the "split window" 63's and then showed her the prices those sweethearts are selling for). Even though we have looked at a few (sorting out what I REALLY "need",, model years and all that) and she admits it would be fun to sit next to me (she loved my 1970 Mach 1 fastback, 351 Cleveland 4 speed, factory side piped Mouse I had when I married her and we had a lot of fun in it till I sold it to finish a house we were building so she gets that) and putt around in such a historic icon but the investment side of it,,, x10 of what I paid for my first house,,, got her kinda :scratchchin:.... Got me kinda :think: too,, maybe a much cheaper 69,, or even a 2000 dollar 84,, or just a clunker that dont run just to sit in the backyard and pretend :cool10:...

Yeahhh,, these ladies who fall in love with us lop eared outlaw varmints,,, they are something aint they..

1229.jpg224.jpgp3.jpg1052.JPG

• Like 1