IGNORED

Did a review of Ladies Mesh Summer Jacket

VentureFar

Here is one for the ladies exclusively as it is a women’s jacket review so @cowpuc please share this with Tip.

You gents might want to read it as my daughter thought it was a good read. . What do you all think of my reviews in general?

Easy to read?

Informative?

Helpful in decision making?

Here it is

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/07/25/joe-rocket-cleo-elite-jacket-review-mesh-ladies-motorcycle-jacket/

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest divey

Another great review Neil. It's not hard to tell that your testing, and reporting, is actually done from the seat. A true "rider's" report.

Thanks and stay safe.......Doug

Just wondering how you think the Joe Rocket compares with the TourMaster. It has been my "go-to" jacket and when my first one go to the point of replacement I went with TourMaster again. Current version has a vest as the thermal liner. Previous one had full thermal liner (with full arms) and I still use it with my current TourMaster. Has very good airflow.

Just wondering how you think the Joe Rocket compares with the TourMaster. It has been my "go-to" jacket and when my first one go to the point of replacement I went with TourMaster again. Current version has a vest as the thermal liner. Previous one had full thermal liner (with full arms) and I still use it with my current TourMaster. Has very good airflow.

I don’t have any experience with tourmaster

I can tell you that my personal riding jacket is the joe rocket alter ego 4. I have had all of the alter egos. Since I have always had saddle bags to put pieces in, I have been comfortable down to 28 degrees with the right layers under it. Been in heavy rain and always stayed dry. Love the mesh air flow.

Which tourmaster model specifically?

VentureFar...

I've had the Air Intake 3 and currently the 4. I would be hard pressed to go to anything else and was hoping you (or someone else) could comment on the differences. I know TourMaster wasn't able to sell the ladies Air Intake 4 in Canada because it was similar (or the same) as the ladies Joe Rocket...

Another great review Neil. It's not hard to tell that your testing, and reporting, is actually done from the seat. A true "rider's" report.

Thanks and stay safe.......Doug

Thanks for the nice words.

I enjoy sharing.

VentureFar...

VentureFar,, here is a copy paste of what I wrote in the comment section at Ultimate.. Hope it dont get ya fired brother LOL

""Mr. Wyenn,, THANK YOU so much for yet another outstanding review!! My wife and I just got in from some out of town overnighting at a relatives (taking care of grandkids) and riding thru some of Michigans warmest weather this year (94 degrees and 80 percent humidity), nothing as hot as we had experienced while touring Death Valley or other hot spots out in your region but none the less,, it was warm.. We have always been "layers" dressers and generally speaking, I exit my last layer of a tee-shirt when temps get over 100 and she wears a light blouse with plenty of sunscreen to protect hear tender skin.. When I showed her your latest review here she smiled and said "THAT IS "COOL"" and "think of all the money we could have saved on sunscreen - probably enough to have paid for that many times over LOL"! Thanks again for yet another very well written, excellently detailed review from real deal open road experience!! PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! "PUC" and his wife "TIP"""

LOVE YOU!!

VentureFar,, here is a copy paste of what I wrote in the comment section at Ultimate.. Hope it dont get ya fired brother LOL

""Mr. Wyenn,, THANK YOU so much for yet another outstanding review!! My wife and I just got in from some out of town overnighting at a relatives (taking care of grandkids) and riding thru some of Michigans warmest weather this year (94 degrees and 80 percent humidity), nothing as hot as we had experienced while touring Death Valley or other hot spots out in your region but none the less,, it was warm.. We have always been "layers" dressers and generally speaking, I exit my last layer of a tee-shirt when temps get over 100 and she wears a light blouse with plenty of sunscreen to protect hear tender skin.. When I showed her your latest review here she smiled and said "THAT IS "COOL"" and "think of all the money we could have saved on sunscreen - probably enough to have paid for that many times over LOL"! Thanks again for yet another very well written, excellently detailed review from real deal open road experience!! PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! "PUC" and his wife "TIP"""

LOVE YOU!!

Puc you are embarrassing me. Because of the way you praise me, everyone is thinking you are my Mother. Next you will be kissing me good bye in front of all my friends.......:Avatars_Gee_George: you are going to get me beat up:bighug::bighug::bighug: