IGNORED

WNY Rally at the Shores UPDATES??

Marcarl

Thanks Carl , I sent you a few more to post...For those of you who took pics at the rally and cant post them, I have been sending them to Carl and he is doing the pics for me.. Thanks Carl...

Yeahhh,, that lop eared Carl varmint is an ok Kanuckian IMHO,,,, especially for a geezer.. :backinmyday::big-grin-emoticon:

More from Tom

photo10.jpgChestyphoto3.jpgNo Canadian?photo2.jpgLake Ontariophoto1.jpgDowntownphoto0.jpgQueen of the beachphoto5.jpgHouse of lightphoto6.jpgThese boots are made for walkinphoto8.jpgGreen, green as green they sayphoto9.jpgOn the far side of the hillsphoto4.jpgWhy ask me?photo11.jpegMiss you guys!!!photo7.jpegSays: Please Wait Here!!!

photo10.jpeg

Edited by Marcarl

One of these days I would really like to make this rally,, even though far riding Tweeks is now a distant memory for us I still think Tip and I could do some damage on the golf course... Can't speak for Tippy but I have become a great putterer in my old age.. Sure looks like you folks had a really good time!! Hats off to all for being willing to participate with your time and also for the willingness to share with these awesome pics!!! :clap2::dancefool::thumbsup:

OK, at the rally somehow I dislocated or pinched a nerve my hip.It was getting worse as the rally went on. By Sunday I was barely walking, but I could walk.. When I got home I could not walk at all..I managed to get off the bike and work my way up to my bedroom by using a chair to hold myself up. Vickie hooked me up to my Tems unit...laid there in pain since Sunday. There was no walking even to the bathroom buts that's another story...Couldn't go to dr. or hosp. as Vickie could not help me, besides I was in too much pain and could not even sit up or stand..I laid there for two days trying to figure how I was going to get to the dr. or chiropractor... This morning I woke up and sat up in bed for the first time..WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! somehow I must have moved during the night and my hip fell back in place...all the pain is GONE.....I have no after effects ...Like it never happened...PRAISE THE LORD.. It's hell getting old. Went to take care of my birds this morning and had a nice surprise.. one of my breeding pairs have been busy and the hen was sitting on 2 eggs...more to come in the coming week...TODAY LIFE IS GOOD !!!! p.s. My poor dog never left my side this whole time, she knew I was in pain and laid in my bed next to me the entire time, only leaving me to eat and relieve herself..P.S.S. A GROWN MAN WILL CRY WHEN IN THAT MUCH PAIN..

I had not intended to reply to any of ther gathering posts as I was pretty much beat up that I could not attend. I feel you and promise to call your name each day in prayer for some peace and escape from the pains that rack your body. I have similar issues but thats another long boring story so lets just say I FEEL YOU and seriously hope you can catch a break and get better.

God Bless you in Prayer.