IGNORED

WNY Rally at the Shores UPDATES??

Marcarl

Well I can’t post pics from my IPhone. Guess it doesn’t matter since I usually don’t take any. Been a good time, lots of stories(some even true) and a ton of Carl bashing since you’re not here. Not gonna mention what Robin has been up to.

Oh yeah, the hot sex around the campfire was great.

Well I can’t post pics from my IPhone. Guess it doesn’t matter since I usually don’t take any. Been a good time, lots of stories(some even true) and a ton of Carl bashing since you’re not here. Not gonna mention what Robin has been up to.

Oh yeah, the hot sex around the campfire was great.

And just what did I do??:cool17::cool17::2133:

Same thing with pics...can't down load them to the site from the phone ???.. Just got home. Hip went out due to all the fun, frolic, and pole dancing.. Can't take but a few steps at a time for now..in pain....We had twenty something venture rider members and guests attend.. Food was good as usual, the steak dinner on Saturday was excellent as was the stuffed pepper dinner and fish dinner.. BISCIUTS AND GRAVY FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING....YUM YUM ! Winner of the miniature golf contest goes to RDAWSON (low score) and higest score went to mj44 Mary jo...BOTH RECEIVED A $50.00 GIFT CARD FOR Pioneer motor sports. Stargazer and tiger lilly did a great job on captioning the ride to fort Niagara.....lots of wine purchased at MARJIMS winery... and a group went to NIAGARA FALLS on a day trip.. SOME EXPLORED the new area and the shops , view, and ICE CREAM at Olcott .....the pool was a welcome relief from the heat.....The group wants to go back next year for sure... There were a few blurps, but David and Ernie went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of including homemade pizza and wings free of charge on Wednesday... Our Kanuckian brothers and sisters were missed by all and it was sure quiet without Carl...Even Robin behaved most of the time.....ps for those that contacted me with requests...you should have received notices by now...I'm sure others will chime in with their opinions...THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ATTENDED...

Back from the rally, Tom said it all. Looking forward to next year, already reserved the house for next year. looks like the dates will be July 15th thru the18th, not set in stone at this time. Hope to see everyone there next year. Stay safe.

Tina and I made it home around 2:00. Had a great time as usual. Missed all of those that couldn't make it. Hopefully things will be back to normal next year so we can all get together.

Ron

I had a great time and Ernie and Dave were very accommodating. And the food was AWESOME! This campground has all types of accommodations to match anyone's taste from campsites to hotel and cabins. Along with beautiful views of Lake Ontario, while watching the sun go down, and sitting around the nightly campfire, swapping lies while unwinding from the days activities.

It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to going back next year. :thumbsup2:

PS: I agree with Big Tom, the steak dinner was awesome and as a matter of fact all the meals were fantastic. Now, I have to exercise more to lose the 10 lbs. I gained from eating the food that was served. :doh:

Glad everyone had a good time and looking forward to seeing whatever pics were taken. I spent the weekend green with envy and mopping around the house because I could not go. Not entirely true. I did take a lot of long rides on the scoot too let the wind blow away my sorrows. Mostly I just missed being able to spend quality time with all my VR .brothers and sisters. Hopefully next year will be a different story. In the mean time stay safe stay healthy.

Made it home about 7 after a detour to Lake Chatauqua.

Really enjoyed the venue and the food was great.

Had a nice ride with Linda the Brave (in the the sidecar), Ron and Tina (excellent ride captain), Joe and Debby (stuck behind me), Spanky and Ron at Niagara Falls. Maid of the Mist was awesome!!

600 miles and only 100 miles of rain. Not bad. Not bad at all

John enjoyed meeting you and we're planning on next year!

MJ

aka Most Honest (Worst) mini golf champ 2020

After a pretty lazy recovery day I’m almost back to normal. Thanks to all that put the rally together and the campground team. I had a good time. Even though the virus put the kibosh on a lot of activities it was fun, we had more time to sit and visit. Missed the ones that couldn’t make it and hope next year is back to normal.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting for pictures. If somebody doesn't hurry up I'll have to get saddlebum to write a speech.
In which case there is still plenty of time, because to write a speech thats long winded enough for Marcarl, to deliver is not easy last time I wrote a speech for him he complained that he ran out of speech long befoe he ran out of speechafieing momentum .:backinmyday: Edited by saddlebum

OK, at the rally somehow I dislocated or pinched a nerve my hip.It was getting worse as the rally went on. By Sunday I was barely walking, but I could walk.. When I got home I could not walk at all..I managed to get off the bike and work my way up to my bedroom by using a chair to hold myself up. Vickie hooked me up to my Tems unit...laid there in pain since Sunday. There was no walking even to the bathroom buts that's another story...Couldn't go to dr. or hosp. as Vickie could not help me, besides I was in too much pain and could not even sit up or stand..I laid there for two days trying to figure how I was going to get to the dr. or chiropractor... This morning I woke up and sat up in bed for the first time..WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! somehow I must have moved during the night and my hip fell back in place...all the pain is GONE.....I have no after effects ...Like it never happened...PRAISE THE LORD.. It's hell getting old. Went to take care of my birds this morning and had a nice surprise.. one of my breeding pairs have been busy and the hen was sitting on 2 eggs...more to come in the coming week...TODAY LIFE IS GOOD !!!! p.s. My poor dog never left my side this whole time, she knew I was in pain and laid in my bed next to me the entire time, only leaving me to eat and relieve herself..P.S.S. A GROWN MAN WILL CRY WHEN IN THAT MUCH PAIN..

Edited by BIG TOM

Hey Big Tom,

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Poor Vickie, that must have been a sight for her to see, trying to figure out which "Old Dog" in the bed was the one to care for.....Just Sayin'!

Both Jean and I are glad you are on the mend!

Earl

Glad your feeling much better @BIG TOM. If you would have been stuck in Bed any Longer I would have had to send @Marcarl over to keep you entertained. It would have been a win win situation Carl would get your mind off your pain and he would have a captive audience (and you know he just loves a captive audience) Hope for your sake this was just a one time freak thing. Take care Buddy

:canada::canada::canada::canada:

Glad your feeling much better @BIG TOM. If you would have been stuck in Bed any Longer I would have had to send @Marcarl over to keep you entertained. It would have been a win win situation Carl would get your mind off your pain and he would have a captive audience (and you know he just loves a captive audience) Hope for your sake this was just a one time freak thing. Take care Buddy

:canada::canada::canada::canada:

You want to kick a man whens down????