IGNORED

2nd Gen RSV Tank Bib

SilveradoCA

I'm not a huge fan of the studs on the tank bib that Cherry's been wearing since I bought her, and frankly the large looking zip pocket that takes up most of the real estate is as useless as a prairie lighthouse. The velcro-flapped one below it is only slightly less useless.

I'm going to see if one of the outdoor/technical gear shops in town can use it as a pattern, and make me one out of ballistic nylon with 3 rows of PALS webbing down the centre, so I can use any combination of big or small MOLLE style pouches in its place. Those kind of pouches are cheap and widely available online, or expensive and widely available if you wanted to buy from one of the Gucci operator/door-kicker brand names out there.

Whaddaya think? If you have a better idea, let's hear it.

I bought my Tank Bib from Talisman Leather in London Ontario. I liked them as they have a choice of with or without the braid or the studs.

https://talismanleatherlondon.com

I'm not a huge fan of the studs on the tank bib that Cherry's been wearing since I bought her, and frankly the large looking zip pocket that takes up most of the real estate is as useless as a prairie lighthouse. The velcro-flapped one below it is only slightly less useless.

I'm going to see if one of the outdoor/technical gear shops in town can use it as a pattern, and make me one out of ballistic nylon with 3 rows of PALS webbing down the centre, so I can use any combination of big or small MOLLE style pouches in its place. Those kind of pouches are cheap and widely available online, or expensive and widely available if you wanted to buy from one of the Gucci operator/door-kicker brand names out there.

Whaddaya think? If you have a better idea, let's hear it.