IGNORED

ISO Gas Tank Bra (NOT a bib, but a bra)

I am looking for a gas tank mini tank bra for my 2008 RSV. I clicked on the link listed on here that took me to ebay, but evidently it is already gone. Again, this is for a bra that goes around the very back end of the tank at the seat, NOT a bib that goes from front to the back down the center of the tank. PLEASE let me know if you guys might have one out there somewhere and how much you want for it. I don't get on here often, so IF you'd rather, you could text me or evencall me with info at 704-787-3635. Thank you all!!

By the way, thanks for all the messages, thoughts and prayers after losing my daughter last August when the Yamaha R1 hit her car door and killed her and two others in the back seat of a friends car. It has been the worse 10 months of my entire 60 years! I didn't know if I'd be able to ride again, because that was our thing to do together. But....I've been back riding recently and usually do pretty good!

Your best bet would probably be Ebay. I think they were made by Hopnel and are no longer available. Another option would be to contact Nancy at acehighleathers.com. She made the last two that I bought. She can do it any way you like but mine were bib/chap combos.

IMG_0455.jpg

Your best bet would probably be Ebay. I think they were made by Hopnel and are no longer available. Another option would be to contact Nancy at acehighleathers.com. She made the last two that I bought. She can do it any way you like but mine were bib/chap combos.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119193

Off topic, I know. But, who made that seat Don?