IGNORED

Cycle Gear n J7P

djh3

I guess I have been under a rock or just not paying attention much. Anywho I'm on J&P e-mail and also Cycle Gear. Recently there has been a fundraiser for 3 or so non-profits. Anyways I got 2 emails today and both had about the same heading. I thought that kind of odd, of course there were "specials" in the email also. When I saw a Bilt helmet for sale @ J&P it got me to looking because previously Bilt was available only @ CG. Sure enough Parent company of Cycle Gear bought out J&P in January. A couple years back J&P bought out Motorcycle Superstore. Just did some Google Wikipedia look up and basically there is only this company which now is Revzilla, Cycle Gear, Tucker Rocky, Motorcycle Super Store and J&P. So not much competition, they pretty much have bought it all out. Which partially explains why my good tire deals I use to find at Motorcycle Superstore went away.

Everytime I have to buy tires for the bike its a 2 week minimum research program. The place I bought last year may not be the best price this year. Just takes time. One of the last times maybe 2 times ago I think the best price came from a company in England. I thought that was crazy, but I guess when the drop ship them it dont matter.