IGNORED

Marcarl

Only an hour or so to go, and then will be our wedding anniversary.

Yep!!! June 19th, 50 years ago Marca said she would be happy to be my wife bear our children, help feed and nurture our kids and stand by me through thick and thin. She did it, and is still planning on carrying on. I am glad to have her, not sure another woman would have stuck it out with me, but she did!!! Many blessings have come our way because of our union, we made a vow before God and His people and we have stuck with it,,,, WOW!!! what a ride!!

Would we do it again?? Yep!!!

Six kids, plus 4 in-law kids, 23 grand kids, 5 great-grand kids, includes fosters and married in.

We got married with $20 cash in pocket, no food in the cupboards and had to borrow to get our first week's meals bought. Today, we own a good business, own our own house, have a car and bike, no debts and retirement looks just fine. All I can say that had it not been for a much higher Power, we would not be where we are today. WOW!!! have we ever been blessed!!!!

And last but not least,,, we have me a real bunch of great people from this site, it's been a real highlight for us,,, thanks @Freebird and all of you.

"and the two shall become one".... 50 years of Marca + Carl = MarCarl:clap2::clap2:!! What an amazing story of His glory and truth of how it really can and does happen.. God Bless you two love birds as you celebrate your marriage of 50 years! Hope and pray you have a wonderful day of celebration - you both deserve it and so much more!! :thumbsup2:

Congrats to you and to your entire family!:thumbsup:

Puc and Tip

With a little Luck, we hit #55 on Boxing Day this year.

Remember it well. Folks figured the best Gift would be a Honeymoon Trip to the Caribbean, so we ended up flying* to The Bahamas and staying at the Biggest Hotel there... in the cheapest, tiny little Room that obviously hadn't been used in months... possibly years.

Bellhop opens Door, and whoomp - nine million HUGE centipedes began scattering into hidey holes. Some didn't even bother. The Bellhop saw the look on our faces, and said: "Come back to the Desk with me".

Brief chat with desk clerk, and we end up in an Executive Suite suitable for Ministers of State.

Think that Guy got a Tip? You betcha.

*How long ago is "55 yrs"??? Flight back was on a Propeller-driver Plane.

Cheezus, after all this Blather, we overlooked the BIG Thang: Happy 50th, you Guys!

Rgds, WRIDR

Edited by WRIDR