IGNORED

Did you know, or NOW YOU KNOW!!!!

Marcarl

Another old man just hit a new mile stone. saddlebum is celebrating today, and I did not get invited. That's the 67th time this has happened.

He's getting old I bet!!:happy65: :think:

:Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139:

Thank You Carl and since when did you ever need a special invite. you know the welcome mat is always out for you.........As long as Marca is with you to keep you on your best behavior.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA LOP EARED STILL ABLE TO :witch_brew::stirthepot::stickpoke: WITH THE BEST OF THEM BIRTHDAY BOY KANUCKIAN VARMINT!! And for any lop eared VR varmints who may not have had the opportunity to actually meet this well seasoned master of the :witch_brew: ages whom which this honorable day of celebration is all about,, here are a couple vids of introduction to the best of our one and only Saddlebum!!:beer::beer::guitarist 2::bowdown:

And Carl,, as noted in video #2 ,,, I am absolutely positive that Bum is still very appreciative of your own fully matured ability to still shovel manure :happy65::rasberry:,, tell em how it is Ben!!:happy34: