IGNORED

Rally@ the shores IS A GO!!!!

BIG TOM

Dang, my plan was to meet up with Rich and maybe Don in Ohio to travel in together. This may throw a wrench in it. Last thing I need is to be kidnapped for two weeks in NY. As of now KY doesn’t seem to be on the list.
KY. is not on the list.. you are good to go...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, my plan was to meet up with Rich and maybe Don in Ohio to travel in together. This may throw a wrench in it. Last thing I need is to be kidnapped for two weeks in NY. As of now KY doesn’t seem to be on the list.

Well, Don and Eileen said they can't make it. If coming through Ohio is going to make it tough for you, don't worry about it. Bypass OH and I'll meet you there. Bro Cuomo can kiss my behind and arrest me after the fact.

Well, Don and Eileen said they can't make it. If coming through Ohio is going to make it tough for you, don't worry about it. Bypass OH and I'll meet you there. Bro Cuomo can kiss my behind and arrest me after the fact.

Coming through Ohio doesn’t bother me at all. I just wasn’t sure if y’all could make it. I’m heading out tomorrow to Lexington and up your way Thursday.

Yes, you are right there were additions added today. I Can't tell anyone what to do...

What's the local scoop?

Are you hearing about the State Gestapo rounding up outsiders and holding them in internment camps?

I can't believe Cuomo is still allowed to make decisions after killing off the senior citizen population of NY with his edicts.

My wife has talked me into canceling the trip. If I get forcibly detained for quarantine, I'll lose my job.

What's the local scoop?

Are you hearing about the State Gestapo rounding up outsiders and holding them in internment camps?

I can't believe Cuomo is still allowed to make decisions after killing off the senior citizen population of NY with his edicts.

My wife has talked me into canceling the trip. If I get forcibly detained for quarantine, I'll lose my job.

I understand....

Lisa and I just rolled in from Myrtle Beach....Planned on heading up to the Rally tomorrow, but been hearing stories about the horrors we'd encounter, being from OH....If they found out we just came back from myrtle beach, we'd likely be thrown in jail...

So, as you've probably guessed, we're gonna have to wait until next year. Just not worth the chance...I've too many people counting on me down here....not the least of whom is my brother that we care for.....he's been calling every day to get confirmation of when we'd be home. .....I think he missed us.....can't leave him hanging due to quarrantine.

Will call the resort tomorrow to see if I can get any sort of refund on the deposit.

Big Tom: My most sincere regrets on missing what I'm sure was / is going to be a great event....They always are...

If this lunacy ends before the riding season is over, I may (again) try to arrange a small get-together going up at the cabin....we'll see.

Hope those of you who were able to make it have a great time.....wish we were there.....:headache:

Lisa and I just rolled in from Myrtle Beach....Planned on heading up to the Rally tomorrow, but been hearing stories about the horrors we'd encounter, being from OH....If they found out we just came back from myrtle beach, we'd likely be thrown in jail...

So, as you've probably guessed, we're gonna have to wait until next year. Just not worth the chance...I've too many people counting on me down here....not the least of whom is my brother that we care for.....he's been calling every day to get confirmation of when we'd be home. .....I think he missed us.....can't leave him hanging due to quarrantine.

Will call the resort tomorrow to see if I can get any sort of refund on the deposit.

Big Tom: My most sincere regrets on missing what I'm sure was / is going to be a great event....They always are...

If this lunacy ends before the riding season is over, I may (again) try to arrange a small get-together going up at the cabin....we'll see.

Hope those of you who were able to make it have a great time.....wish we were there.....:headache:

No problem....better safe than sorry...call Jenny at the shores....

When handed lemons....make lemonade !!! That's what we will do @ the rally. We will make the best of it . We will have less stories and less lies to tell. lol
Tom, at least I know your more than capable of pitch hitting for Marcarl and myself in the stories and lies dept. So I feel confident the members who make it will have more than enough verbal diatribe to satisfy there appetites. Go Get Em Buddy :canada::canada::canada: