IGNORED

Moved to valley springs

Venturezach

Hey all, man oh man has it been a busy time for us. Me and the mrs. decided that it was time to settle into a place of our own and get out of playing the rental game. (Made this decision before all the covid stuff started happening) So, being that there were no houses around discovery bay within our price point and wanting a little bit of land for some breathing room, we started expanding our search radius. I’ve spent a good amount of my childhood growing up in the valley springs area and thought it was a good place to look into. Well, one thing led to another and next thing you know we’re in escrow! The process did take a little longer than expected but it paid off tremendously! We are now at a 3 bdrm 2 bath 2 car garage on 1/2 acre. It’s amazing how different it is over here vs the Bay Area and Central Valley being that it isn’t too far away. And while we were in escrow, found out that we’re expecting too! I’m finding the saying “great things happen all at once” to be true! We are abundantly blessed by God and all glory goes to him! Now to finish unpacking and getting settled in. Almost forgot to mention, the 83 is still running beautifully and I think she likes her new home. Prayers up for everyone’s health and safety.

Howdy neighbor.... Valley Springs is a great place... I own 1.5 acres of dirt over on Hart Vickson off Baldwin. The plan has always been to develop and I hate to say how many different 'schemes' we've had over the years. Now the plan is to quitclaim it to the kids and they can burn their gray matter. Did you know New Hogan has a ton of striped bass with no limit...if ya like to fish?? Enjoy your new digs, and congrats on the new little one...