Just bought a new 2018 Star Venture. What is my best option for handlebar risers? Need pullback of 1" to 2" without changing out cables and lines. Also, is there anyway of moving the trunk back about 2". I have taken the seat and trunk loose and don't see a way unless I put a dogbone bracket at the fender where the trunk support legs attach. Any ideas? Thanks, Kent Mouzon

I put the Rox risers on mine and the existing cables worked fine.

If you figure out a way to move the trunk back a little, post it. I would be interested. Thanks

Did you have to put longer brake and clutch lines on with the 3" risers?

I agree with @sldunker. I did not have to make any adjustments to the cables/lines. Feels a little snug when you first set the handle bars in place on the risers but once settle in position it's all good.

I have the 2" Rox risers and have no trouble with the lines or wiring.

Can you please send a link to the correct risers or the part number. I email Rox Risers and they don't have a chart of the correct risers I need. Thank you for your help

Rox riser Revzilla .jpg

I ordered them from Revzilla

Can you please send a link to the correct risers or the part number. I email Rox Risers and they don't have a chart of the correct risers I need. Thank you for your help

Can someone explain to me what risers do? Is it to bring the bars closer to you or is it to make it taller? In my case I would like to bring the bars closer. If it's not risers, then what do I use to bring it closer in. Also if I bring the bars in 2" closer I'm not sure the gas cover will open. Thanks for any help.

They can actually do both. I liked my bars closer to me also and that is what I used the risers for. They are adjustable to that you can tilt them back.