IGNORED

Have to cancel my trip to Niagraontheshores

sleepy2

Due to loosing around 80lbs since last fall(doctor says I have diabetis2 now and have done a lot of tests but he isn't sure) I will not be attending this year. I am fine with short rides of an hour or so but Phantom Wife doesn't think I should chance it Tried to cancel reservation BUT they aren't giving refunds right now because of everything going on so I'm told. They said I can wait till they give them later on .

Not the best way to lose weight. Hope you are doing what the doctors tell you.....and do what your wife tells you.

By any chance, were you riding on Saturday between Woodstock and Kitchener (back roads)? I went to Sarnia on Saturday on the bike and saw a total of 5 other 2nd Gen Ventures (going the other way) between Kitchener and Sarnia.

Sorry to hear about your plight there Phil. I don't know how reassuring this is but better than half of my wife's side of the family have diabetes 2, but it certainly does not slow them down. I guess as long as you stick to the rules and you watch what you eat you can still have a pretty normal life.

Sorry to hear this Phil, wow 80lbs is alot you must be pretty thin. Listen to the Drs and hopefully they get you feeling back to your old self. You know you could just drive over, we dont care how you get there. Going to miss our yearly chats.

Take Care, Craig

Sorry to hear that Phil. I'm also sorry to say that Rose Mary and I will be missing the rally also. The wedding of a very dear friend had to be rescheduled from May to that weekend. I can't wait to hear how the new venue worked out. See you next year.