IGNORED

Please say a prayer

saddlebum

This Morning around 7:00 AM my wife Marita's Father who lived in Highland IL. Passed away. He had been on at home dialysis for a few years now but this past month things had not been going so well. He has been back and forth to the hospital a couple times and yesterday before releasing him they were going to arrange for in home palliative care. This morning things took a turn for the worst and then he was gone. So please offer up a Prayer in Behalf of My father in law and his Familly.

This Morning around 7:00 AM my wife Marita's Father who lived in Highland IL. Passed away. He had been on at home dialysis for a few years now but this past month things had not been going so well. He has been back and forth to the hospital a couple times and yesterday before releasing him they were going to arrange for in home palliative care. This morning things took a turn for the worst and then he was gone. So please offer up a Prayer in Behalf of My father in law and his Familly.

In My Fathers House are Many Mansions, were it not so I would not have told you thus!

The knowing of his life as a positive is a blessing for those that remain. Father allow the grief to free flow as not to hinder recovery from the loss. We also ask father to precide over this Homegoing as the grand Marshal of this spiritual Parade of transitioning spirit to help this family through these already trying times. Joy cometh in the morning after the grief has passed, so please help them allow it to flow and let them rejoice in his life and not suffer in his death

Let Not your heart be troubled For The Lord is with you in all ways and in all things.

Amen.

Ben, I am so sorry to read this about Marita's dad,,, tough stuff to go thru to say the least. Please extend Tip and my deepest condolences to your wife and accept them for yourself too. You know you folks have our thoughts and prayers my friend.. Marita, when you feel that sadness coming over you, try to reflect on the great childhood memories surrounding your father.. I know it isn't easy but doing that did help me in dealing with the sorrow of missing my own father after he passed, that and knowing I/you will be seeing the hero's of our lives again someday.

God bless and comfort you both and indeed, Prayers Up for you and your family as you work thru the grieving process over such a great loss.

RIP Marita's Dad

Puc

Will do.

When I do such things, and find a minute of solitude to say a prayer for someone I don't actually know, I like to be able to mention their first name.

What was his name?:2133:

My wifes name is Marita her fathers name was Karl. thanks SB

Our condolences and prays for Marita and the entire family to receive some comfort during this time. Prayers for Karl because he suffers no more and is at his happiest looking on from above.

Safely Home

by Unknown

I am home in Heaven,dear ones;

Oh, so happy and sobright!

There is perfect joyand beauty

In this everlastinglight.

All the pain andgrief is over,

Every restlesstossing passed;

I am now at peaceforever,

Safely home inHeaven at last.

Did you wonder I socalmly

Trod the valley ofthe shade?

Oh! but Jesus' armto lean on,

Could I have onedoubt or dread?

Then you must notgrieve so sorely,

For I love youdearly still;

Try to look beyondearth's shadows,

Pray to trust ourFather's Will.

There is work stillwaiting for you,

So you must not idlystand;

Do it now, whilelife remaineth--

You shall rest inJesus' land.

When that work isall completed,

He will gently callyou Home;

Oh, the rapture ofthat meeting,

Oh, the joy to seeyou come!

So because of the Covid thing and the US/CAN border being closed We will be unable to attend Marita's Fathers funeral, in Highland IL, Which is breaking her heart. The funeral itself will be a very limited affair with strick social distancing as well. Yesterday One of her Aunts down there has came up with the idea of setting up a ZOOM connection to allow Marita and other distant familly members to visually attend the funeral. Last night we did a dry run and it worked very well. Of course the consideration of her Aunt to come up with and follow through on this had Marita break out in tears. The funeral portion would be muted so visual only. There will then be an after funeral gathering at Her Aunts with limited guests and social distancing wear she will set her laptop up on a table with another Zoom session but with limited access for family only where my wife will be able to communicate other family members during the reception.

So because of the Covid thing and the US/CAN border being closed We will be unable to attend Marita's Fathers funeral, in Highland IL, Which is breaking her heart. The funeral itself will be a very limited affair with strick social distancing as well. Yesterday One of her Aunts down there has came up with the idea of setting up a ZOOM connection to allow Marita and other distant familly members to visually attend the funeral. Last night we did a dry run and it worked very well. Of course the consideration of her Aunt to come up with and follow through on this had Marita break out in tears. The funeral portion would be muted so visual only. There will then be an after funeral gathering at Her Aunts with limited guests and social distancing wear she will set her laptop up on a table with another Zoom session but with limited access for family only where my wife will be able to communicate other family members during the reception.

We did a Zoom service for my son's fiancé. I worked very well but free accounts are limited to 40 or 45 minutes. I would ask the local gov't about a special case crossing. wouldn't hurt to try.