IGNORED

The Kind of Gal I Am.

Yama Mama

While Moped had the rear wheel off of the 99 today, I took it upon myself to polish the exhaust pipes. They look real nice an shiny now. In fact, passing vehicles my have to put on their shades from the glare. I hope we do not cause any accidents.

When he gets the wheel back on then I will polish the rest of it up.

It's going to look really pretty, new tire and all.

Yama MamaBikes 002.jpg

While Moped had the rear wheel off of the 99 today, I took it upon myself to polish the exhaust pipes. They look real nice an shiny now. In fact, passing vehicles my have to put on their shades from the glare. I hope we do not cause any accidents.

When he gets the wheel back on then I will polish the rest of it up.

It's going to look really pretty, new tire and all.

Yama Mamahttps://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119067

:scared::photographing::photographing::scared: WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, NOW WE'RE TALKIN MAMA :178:! GOOD JOB!!:clap2::dancefool::thumbsup:!!

Ya know,, I do gotta say this cause seeing that shiny seat brings back memories from high school for me... Years ago this stuff called Armor All tire polish used to be all the rage.. A friend was polishing the tires on his Monte Carlo with the stuff and he mentioned I should try it on my bike seat,, I did.. That seat of yours reminds me of the sheen that stuff put on the seat of my 1969 Honda 350 Motosport = wowzy was it slick!! So slick as a matter of fact,, when my lady friend jumped on the back,, one little loft of the front wheel and both of us all most ended up sitting on the road and watching that pretty orange SL take off without us!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Do you ever come to Canada??? I have some nice pipes!!!

Carl this is good to know. Which direction do I go?

Yama Mama

I think Carl nodded on us again Mama,, heres some easy directions:

Go up by Dons and hook a right,, then follow the lakes shore to you get to a river that is going over a big hill... If it's dark when you and Moped go thru there its ok,, the bike river that smells like fish is well lit.. Go around the right side of the hill that the river is going over the edge of and you will see a bunch of cars and trucks backed up,, get in line with them.. If Moped is carrying a jack knife or if you are carrying a supply of that stuff you have been serving in chat - throw them all away before you get to the little rooms the cars are going by.. Once you get past those little rooms,, if you do,,, then go up to the right a little and go past Dogmans lake,, then turn left so you dont go up to the big city that you can see from dogmans house in the dark.. Going now toward Michigan but still in Kanuckian land,, go about 80 kilometers (strange EH) and stop and smell for burgers cooking,,, then follow your nose to the burgers... easy as that... eh

The only way this could have been explained better is to have @saddlebum explain it,,,, you could be busy all morning just reading through the directions, and he would want to have you stop at all the places that he thinks he knows about,, like Burlington. Thanks Puc, for keeping things down to a slow roar.

Go up by Dons and hook a right,, then follow the lakes shore to you get to a river that is going over a big hill... If it's dark when you and Moped go thru there its ok,, the bike river that smells like fish is well lit.. Go around the right side of the hill that the river is going over the edge of and you will see a bunch of cars and trucks backed up,, get in line with them.. If Moped is carrying a jack knife or if you are carrying a supply of that stuff you have been serving in chat - throw them all away before you get to the little rooms the cars are going by.. Once you get past those little rooms,, if you do,,, then go up to the right a little and go past Dogmans lake,, then turn left so you dont go up to the big city that you can see from dogmans house in the dark.. Going now toward Michigan but still in Kanuckian land,, go about 80 kilometers (strange EH) and stop and smell for burgers cooking,,, then follow your nose to the burgers... easy as that... eh

you left a big gap in your directions Puc. After Dogmans and before heading in the direction of Michigan you gots to climb over the skyway bridge then you take the first exit follow through one intersection around a bend to the right past the tim hortons to the 1st street after those glowy things that cant seem to decide if they want to be green yellow or red. Do a right, left, right and then follow your nose to the burgers. Same as Marcarls but taste better because they are better done. Theres a reason why @Marcarl made me cook at his annual M&E. he wants to bring out the best of his burgers. After that you get on the 403 sniff the air for source of those well made burgers and NOW follow that scent in THE DIRECTION of Michagan to Marcarls

you left a big gap in your directions Puc. After Dogmans and before heading in the direction of Michigan you gots to climb over the skyway bridge then you take the first exit follow through one intersection around a bend to the right past the tim hortons to the 1st street after those glowy things that cant seem to decide if they want to be green yellow or red. Do a right, left, right and then follow your nose to the burgers. Same as Marcarls but taste better because they are better done. Theres a reason why @Marcarl made me cook at his annual M&E. he wants to bring out the best of his burgers. After that you get on the 403 sniff the air for source of those well made burgers and NOW follow that scent in THE DIRECTION of Michagan to Marcarls.

Boys, can't I just meet him at the meat market? I would think there might be smoke coming off of my GPS by now, then those Canadian Mounties would have to ride up on their steeds to rescue me and carry me off into the deep Canadian tundra.

Hey this sounds great to me. Nothing going on here today. I might as well get ready to head north! Something about a man in a red uniform coat.

Yama Mama

Boys, can't I just meet him at the meat market? I would think there might be smoke coming off of my GPS by now, then those Canadian Mounties would have to ride up on their steeds to rescue me and carry me off into the deep Canadian tundra.

Hey this sounds great to me. Nothing going on here today. I might as well get ready to head north! Something about a man in a red uniform coat.

Yama Mama

Mmmm Wonder If my Mountie custume from my high school play still fits???????

My Canadian pals, I have followed puc's and Bum's directions to Marcarl's to the "T" and some how I keep seeing welcome to Novia Scotia signs in the distance.

Perhaps I missed read them. But wow, it sure is pretty here. I might spend a while reflecting on shining more exhaust pipes. May be I will become a roaming pipe shiner, giving my life and chrome polish talents to the good of man kind. Gee Novia Scotia sure is pretty this time of year. And with all the turmoil in my country, it is not a half bad thought.

:223::223::223::223::223::223:

Yama Mama

Mmmm Wonder If my Mountie custume from my high school play still fits???????

:dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

:scared:,,, :lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:,,,, RATS!!!!! Can you imagine how much fun you and I could have if your Mountie outfit still did fit you and if I still had @Dragonslayers :superman: outfit and the two of us showed up at Sturgis for the rally and stood up on our pegs to put on a 1st class,, nothing but the finest,,, Kanuckian/Yankolian lop eared geezerdom varmint show for those wannabe's!!! :guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

Fear not my brother,,, I have it already scouted out should you/we decide to do such a thing!! :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

:dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

:scared:,,, :lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:,,,, RATS!!!!! Can you imagine how much fun you and I could have if your Mountie outfit still did fit you and if I still had Dragonslayers :superman: outfit and the two of us showed up at Sturgis for the rally and stood up on our pegs to put on a 1st class,, nothing but the finest,,, Kanuckian/Yankolian lop eared geezerdom varmint show for those wannabe's!!! :guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

Fear not my brother,,, I have it already scouted out should you/we decide to do such a thing!! :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

That certainly would be cool I wonder if I could replace the headlight fairing with a horse's head and the handlebars, with a bridle and reins. And while we were at it replace the foot pegs and seat with a saddle and stirrups and have flag pole holder so I can fly the Canadian flag just like the mounties do in the musical rides of course I'd have to sing to like all the mounties do when they do the musical rides.:canada:

Edited by saddlebum

My Canadian pals, I have followed puc's and Bum's directions to Marcarl's to the "T" and some how I keep seeing welcome to Novia Scotia signs in the distance.

Perhaps I missed read them. But wow, it sure is pretty here. I might spend a while reflecting on shining more exhaust pipes. May be I will become a roaming pipe shiner, giving my life and chrome polish talents to the good of man kind. Gee Novia Scotia sure is pretty this time of year. And with all the turmoil in my country, it is not a half bad thought.

Yama Mama

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, you two lop eared varmints DEFINITELY missed a couple lefts and probably a few rights in there too Mama.. Probably my fault cause I keep posting lefts and rights without explaining that when I say that,, left or right, when in the context of motorcycling - I am always referring to left or right as in when sitting on the bike looking thru the windshield - I am learning I have a real problem with not giving exact directions.. Sorry,, please forgive :fingers-crossed-emo..

Soo,, you done got some eastern American directional lemons,, ohhh well,, what da heck,, what da hay,, you may as well make some Kanuckianland lemonade as long as your there... Now these thoughts/directions are going wayyyyyy back to a time when my kids were real little and just starting off earning their biker names and cutting their teeth on our 1st 1st Gen named "Beeg" while CTFW, tenting, sleeping along the eastern U.S./Kanuckian coastline so these directions may even be more confusing than the previous directions leading to Carls but I will do my best:

Stay to the right until you bump into a HUGE body of water,, get off bike when you find water - maybe see a HUGE statue of a Moose,, walk down to water - taste it - if it taste like salt = GOOD,, now pitch a tent in the sand, get up in the morning follow that lake shore toward morning sun,, keep going until you cross into Kanuckians Nova Scotia's Land where Chevy's Nova's never were built.. Just after crossing into Novaville,, watch for Kanuckian Aquarium where you can pet and feed dolphins for free.. When it starts to get dark,, got back to the big water to drop tent.. Up in morning to flooded tent cause Fundies bay has massive tides but still fun chasing crabs.. Also,, after drying tent and sleeping gear, dig for clams for breakfast,, cook on open fire = very tasty,, eat before going up by road and discovering huge sign that says "DONT EAT CLAMS FROM HERE - THEY ARE POISINOUS" with some kind of red worm thingy.. Dont worry,, the sign is meant for Kanuckians as they are whimps and cant tolerate iffy food like us Yanks.. Now keep riding toward rising sun but drift to the left some.. A couple days ride from Fundies Bay while heading toward some amazing warm water between Nova Land and a huge island that this guy named Prince Edward lives on you will want to go Tidal Bore hunting.. I took my kids Tidal Bore hunting and they/I/we had a ball!! You and Moped will definitely want to go!! Bring extra skeeter deployment though to combat those Kanuckian skeeters and a really good flashlight for night time Tidal Bore hunting.. After a few days of hunting Bores and dodging mooses and drifting toward Prince Eds Island, you will come to Kanuckian Lands style of a big American zoo.. HUGE PLACE!! At this zoo though, you can sit on your bike and feed deer and other animals thru the fence with some of those apples you carry in a bag hanging on the back of your bike next to your water jug - you do carry apples and water dont you? When leaving zoo,, stay hard left toward warm waters.. Take off riding clothes and get down to swim wear underneath before going in,, its warm but still salty and salt is nasty when on riding leathers..

Lots more to do before heading backwards in Kanuckian Land towards Carls but fingers are tired.. Let me know when you get to warm waters and have pictures of all of above - especially after eating clams - and I will type more..

Hi to Moped,, :bighug::bighug:for you both!! Ride safe and remember - 80 kmph = 50 mph :bobby: in the land of the big red maple leaf!

Puc

Edited by cowpuc

That certainly would be cool I wonder if I could replace the headlight fairing with a horse's head and the handlebars, with a bridle and reins. And while we were at it replace the foot pegs and seat with a saddle and stirrups and have flag pole holder so I can fly the Canadian flag just like the mounties do in the musical rides of course I'd have to sing to like all the mounties do when they do the musical rides.:canada:

THAT would be absolutely PERFECT Bum!! Be mighty proud to ride right next to you and your motorized version of one of Canada's FINEST Mounties ever to mount up brother!!

You may or may not be interested in this but, in the spirit of helping other who may be wondering something.. When I post a youtube video here in the forums I go to the video I want to post, scroll down under the video itself and locate little "share" icon located near the "like"/"dislike" icons.. Click on "Share" and a new url will appear in a box.. Now highlight that url,, copy/paste it into our forum and BINGO,, the video will appear in the post.. Everyone of you guru's are constantly helping me out, thought maybe I would return the favor for anyone interested.. :thumbsup:

Puc

PS Bum,, if you do such a thing up there in Kanuckian Land = :photographing:'s you varmint,, TONS of :photographing:'s and/or VIDEOS too! :missingtooth::thumbsup:

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, you two lop eared varmints DEFINITELY missed a couple lefts and probably a few rights in there too Mama.. Probably my fault cause I keep posting lefts and rights without explaining that when I say that,, left or right, when in the context of motorcycling - I am always referring to left or right as in when sitting on the bike looking thru the windshield - I am learning I have a real problem with not giving exact directions.. Sorry,, please forgive :fingers-crossed-emo..

Soo,, you done got some eastern American directional lemons,, ohhh well,, what da heck,, what da hay,, you may as well make some Kanuckianland lemonade as long as your there... Now these thoughts/directions are going wayyyyyy back to a time when my kids were real little and just starting off earning their biker names and cutting their teeth on our 1st 1st Gen named "Beeg" while CTFW, tenting, sleeping along the eastern U.S./Kanuckian coastline so these directions may even be more confusing than the previous directions leading to Carls but I will do my best:

Stay to the right until you bump into a HUGE body of water,, get off bike when you find water - maybe see a HUGE statue of a Moose,, walk down to water - taste it - if it taste like salt = GOOD,, now pitch a tent in the sand, get up in the morning follow that lake shore toward morning sun,, keep going until you cross into Kanuckians Nova Scotia's Land where Chevy's Nova's never were built.. Just after crossing into Novaville,, watch for Kanuckian Aquarium where you can pet and feed dolphins for free.. When it starts to get dark,, got back to the big water to drop tent.. Up in morning to flooded tent cause Fundies bay has massive tides but still fun chasing crabs.. Also,, after drying tent and sleeping gear, dig for clams for breakfast,, cook on open fire = very tasty,, eat before going up by road and discovering huge sign that says "DONT EAT CLAMS FROM HERE - THEY ARE POISINOUS" with some kind of red worm thingy.. Dont worry,, the sign is meant for Kanuckians as they are whimps and cant tolerate iffy food like us Yanks.. Now keep riding toward rising sun but drift to the left some.. A couple days ride from Fundies Bay while heading toward some amazing warm water between Nova Land and a huge island that this guy named Prince Edward lives on you will want to go Tidal Bore hunting.. I took my kids Tidal Bore hunting and they/I/we had a ball!! You and Moped will definitely want to go!! Bring extra skeeter deployment though to combat those Kanuckian skeeters and a really good flashlight for night time Tidal Bore hunting.. After a few days of hunting Bores and dodging mooses and drifting toward Prince Eds Island, you will come to Kanuckian Lands style of a big American zoo.. HUGE PLACE!! At this zoo though, you can sit on your bike and feed deer and other animals thru the fence with some of those apples you carry in a bag hanging on the back of your bike next to your water jug - you do carry apples and water dont you? When leaving zoo,, stay hard left toward warm waters.. Take off riding clothes and get down to swim wear underneath before going in,, its warm but still salty and salt is nasty when on riding leathers..

Lots more to do before heading backwards in Kanuckian Land towards Carls but fingers are tired.. Let me know when you get to warm waters and have pictures of all of above - especially after eating clams - and I will type more..

Hi to Moped,, :bighug::bighug:for you both!! Ride safe and remember - 80 kmph = 50 mph :bobby: in the land of the big red maple leaf!

Puc

Okay puc, I pitched the tent, I saw a real pretty water falls, one of the biggest I have seen.

It was real pretty and there were even some boats with people on them riding around below the falls.

Anyway I asked the people around there if they knew Marcarl. I said I was looking for him because he had dull pipes. For some reason they just walked away and left me there. So there I was standing with my bottle of chrome polish and no way of knowing where in the heck I was.

Yama Mama:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

Okay puc, I pitched the tent, I saw a real pretty water falls, one of the biggest I have seen.

It was real pretty and there were even some boats with people on them riding around below the falls.

Anyway I asked the people around there if they knew Marcarl. I said I was looking for him because he had dull pipes. For some reason they just walked away and left me there. So there I was standing with my bottle of chrome polish and no way of knowing where in the heck I was.

Yama Mama:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

:scared:,,, :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:,,, :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: = my directions were PERFECT after all :dancefool::dancefool::clap2::thumbsup2:!! You two are RIGHT where you should be at exactly the right moment in time for exactly the right reasons = I LOVE IT WHEN MY DIRECTIONS ACTUALLY WORK OUT - I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF ME,, I mean I am so proud that you followed my directions to a tee and have arrived safely at the corner of walk and dont walk and the outskirts of Kanuckian land!! :Laugh:

Now LOOK UP above those little ships filled with people with yellow rubber suits on,, look up beside the water that is flowing over the big hill,, see that little walkway up there? Dont know if they still allow this since daredevils like you and I have began becoming a thing of the past but that walkway used to be called the "Hurricane Deck" or something like that.. I almost lost our daughter off that walkway once :hurts: so be careful if you try to ride up there :Laugh:.. When done fishing in that hole below the falling water,, go back to my directions and follow them precisely,, you two and that gorgeous scoot are WELL on your way to a Carl Burger!! :thumbsup2:

PS,, I strongly suggest you dont mention knowing @ragtop69gs as I have heard stories that Raggy is still wanted by those lop eared crossing guard varmints inside those little houses I mentioned.. Ye be warned..

Puc

THAT would be absolutely PERFECT Bum!! Be mighty proud to ride right next to you and your motorized version of one of Canada's FINEST Mounties ever to mount up brother!!

You may or may not be interested in this but, in the spirit of helping other who may be wondering something.. When I post a youtube video here in the forums I go to the video I want to post, scroll down under the video itself and locate little "share" icon located near the "like"/"dislike" icons.. Click on "Share" and a new url will appear in a box.. Now highlight that url,, copy/paste it into our forum and BINGO,, the video will appear in the post.. Everyone of you guru's are constantly helping me out, thought maybe I would return the favor for anyone interested.. :thumbsup:

Puc

PS Bum,, if you do such a thing up there in Kanuckian Land = :photographing:'s you varmint,, TONS of :photographing:'s and/or VIDEOS too! :missingtooth::thumbsup:

I will try that next time Puc thanks ...:canada:

Well we just did a test run n some of those burgers you was a-talkin about there Pucster, and man-o-man was they some delimanlisious, (pronounced: de-la-man-lish-e-ous), We kept it to a low roar, seeing as there were only 6 of them babies on the smoker. Lookin forward to the nextus time we can have an excuse for some more. Yesh is all invertieded, just too bad bad y'all can't show up togedder.

Yama Mama

Well since you made a few wrong turns and ended up in Nova Scotia you may as well check out the the Halifax seaport farmers market market North Americas oldest market founded in 1750. Right next to it is the famous Garrison micro brewery and a little further up the road Kieths brewery founded in 1496. From Hallifax you go east and check out the Cabot trail or go west and check out Peggy's cove though you really don't want to miss doing the Cabot trail.