IGNORED

Tank Bag or bib?

pick

I'm looking at either at a tank bag or bib to put small items, (sunglasses, rag, etc.) for riding. Wolfman wants $99 for a magnetic bag, and haven't seen a large selection of bibs for the venture. Anyone out the have any experience with one?

I HAVE THE BIB FROM YAMAHA..IT HAS ONE ZIPPERED POCKET WHERE I KEEP MY KICKSTAND PLATE (SO I CAN PARK ON GRASS OR BLACK TOP) AND ONE VELCRO POCKET WITH A FLAP (I LIKE TO RUN MY LOWER PATCH CORD THRU THE FLAP SO IT DOESNT GET CAUGHT UP ON ME)..ITS OK, BUT I REMEMBER THAT MY SUN GLASSES WOULDNT FIT IN IT..TATERS TELLS ME ITS BECAUSE I HAVE A FAT HEAD..I GUESS ITS PERSONAL CHOICE. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THERES NOT A LOT YOU CAN PUT IN IT.

Hopnel makes one, see the picture below, I have this on my Venture , holds sunglasses, kickstand plate with no problem.

I did have a hard time finding this model on line, I was able to pick one up here in Daytona at J&P cycles during bike week a few years ago.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/vstreet/BBP_Y60_101BK.jpg

I also have one of those. I bought it on e-bay from republiccycle.com. I think it was $54 with free shipping.