IGNORED

where is PUC

bikerjohn

The Sun Rose at 457 this morning, bright and crisp Just like the Lop eared commander gone AWOL. It would be more than nie to hear from him about now.

Us lessor loppy eared varmints are starting to worry just a smidge, Is there a such thing as lop eared Noob? or do have to grow them particular ears to qualify as a follower of the Pucster??

• 2 weeks later...
anyone heard from PUC, i heard there was flooding in Michigan, I had texted and PM'd him some pictures and no replies.

Here I is my Texas Hero!! Been off CTFW(s) playing with the grandkids!! Just got home last night - thanks for thinking of us!!:bighug:

By the way,, yes there was MAJOR flooding in our area!! Matter of fact,, we got the State of Emergency thing going on with FEMA involved.. Couple blocks away are many permanently damaged homes.. We are fine,, less one bridge right down the road but fine!! Skeeters are now attacking from the woods turned swamp land!!

DSCN6823.JPG

DSCN6828.JPG

The flooding in Michigan is not near Puc's home. Most likely he's CTFW or family obligations.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Actually Raggy,, while we did not have dam's break loose and have the community wash away from that,, that happened on the other side of the state,, we were severely effected by the Flood of 2020.. While our home was only lightly effected (had to replace a couple sump pumps and still have install a french drain ditch to replace my temporary one), our area has two blocks of permantely damaged, some total loss, homes.. We just got in from 2 weeks of CTFW(s) to play with the grandkids we have not been able to see for months because of this virus and came home to many neighbors just a couple blocks away still without water/electricity/sewage. A state of emergency has been declared and FEMA is now involved... Get this @ragtop69gs , raggy,, on top of the flooding, the virus and the usual craziness of life,, while all the previous is going on,, some wack job went nuts during all this and started tormenting our corner/roadway by tossing nails/screws on the road.. He damaged over 170 vehicles in the process.. Our Trooper was one of them.. While gone, the police actually caught the varmint in the act!! We got a phone call while gone that we had to return to work with the courts/police/prosecutor = arggg! Got home last night,, got the paperwork filled out,, gotta turn it in by Monday.. Hopefully they keep the guy for a while!! My last words on my "victims statement" read = "please ban him from Laketon Township forever,, this thug is not welcome here"! :big-grin-emoticon:

DSCN6844.JPGDSCN6836.JPGDSCN6847.JPG

I am glad that you posted this! Puc has not been on the chat for two nights, and he has been a regular. I am very concerned. I hope we hear good news soon.

Yama Mama

Not sure but I thought he posted recently he was off to see one of his grandchildren and I believe there is no internet so he would be off the grid for a bit. But as is often the case I could be wrong :confused24:

What is hilarious about this is that it was in chat that I explained in detail where our adventure was taking us and all that :big-grin-emoticon::crackup::crackup::hihi: I am sooo glad the Kanuckians were involved there cause without them (thanks Bum) who knows what type of :witch_brew::stickpoke::stirthepot: could have resulted from a simple little :fishin::essen_018::essen_024::biker::biker::fnd_(16): with the grandkids could have been billed as :banana::banana::banana:

IT IS GREAT TO BE MISSED BUT ALSO GREAT TO BE HOME AND BACK WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY!!:thumbsup:

Puc is not a stranger to going missing, so just wait and he will show up again. All those grand kids take front of the line over everything else.

:farmer:

A WORD TO THE WISE IS SUFFICIENT BROTHER @Sylvester :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

Wanna hear a short story? You will love this Slyvester.. When I was a kid I was hunting deer with my dad in Northern Michigan.. Zillions of acres of State/Federal lands,, LOVED IT UP THERE = STILL DO!! Got seperated from my Dad,, walked in circles for hours,, got dark and real cold,, built a fire - warmed up,, walked and walked,, light of the moon stroll in a beautiful ice cold Michigan winter night.. Creepy sounds of the night.. Kicked up a bunch of deer - scared the crap out of me.. Came out at the corner of M-37 and M-55 located near Hoxeyville Michigan.. Had walked just over 20 miles thru the night. Another hunter returning to Grand Rapids Mi picked me up hitch hiking the next day,, laughed as I told him story,, walked into parents home at 10a.m... Dad told me my mom was mad at him cause he refused to file a missing person report to LEO.. Asked my mom,, mom said dad said "why do that,, he'll find his way home when he is ready" LOL

Moral of the story? Not all who wander are lost,, but some really are :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Edited by cowpuc

My Dad told me that when he was a child, my grandfather took him and his buddy and drove them a while to a remote place where he dropped them off in the woods. They had some food...bologna and such and told them he'd pick them up at the same spot in a week. Dad said he'd have been around 10 years old, which was in the early 30s. He said they'd ran out of food after a few days, and he was shooting birds with his BB gun and they'd cook them over a campfire and eat 'em.

Sounds like child endangerment, and I know it'd be illegal today, but he spoke of it as a great adventure, and a great time.

He was a tough old bird.

Miss ya Dad....sniff....:2132:

The Sun Rose at 457 this morning, bright and crisp Just like the Lop eared commander gone AWOL. It would be more than nie to hear from him about now.

Us lessor loppy eared varmints are starting to worry just a smidge, Is there a such thing as lop eared Noob? or do have to grow them particular ears to qualify as a follower of the Pucster??

Way I got it figured @Poppa_Phill @Poppa Phill ,,, anybody - including yourself who somehow finds our club in cyber space,, ponders around reading thru craziness on the forums,, then reads thru the couple of club rules required to accept before joining and knowing how little those rules actually protect you from pyscological damage from associating with the lop eared VR varmints herein and STILL goes ahead and joins anyway :missingtooth:,,, oh yeahhh,, they/you have instantly became a full fledged, fully matured,, honest to goodness lop eared varmint with fully developed ears instantly when you sign on :Bunny:

Way I got it figured Poppa_Phill Poppa Phill ,,, anybody - including yourself who somehow finds our club in cyber space,, ponders around reading thru craziness on the forums,, then reads thru the couple of club rules required to accept before joining and knowing how little those rules actually protect you from pyscological damage from associating with the lop eared VR varmints herein and STILL goes ahead and joins anyway :missingtooth:,,, oh yeahhh,, they/you have instantly became a full fledged, fully matured,, honest to goodness lop eared varmint with fully developed ears instantly when you sign on :Bunny:

Your Kindness in removal of my suffering with that 44mag caliber statement goes a long way to help my next choice of Earrings now that I have achieved a full Lop on one or both sides.

Much appreciated!!! Ride Safe Rubber side down! :)

My Dad told me that when he was a child, my grandfather took him and his buddy and drove them a while to a remote place where he dropped them off in the woods. They had some food...bologna and such and told them he'd pick them up at the same spot in a week. Dad said he'd have been around 10 years old, which was in the early 30s. He said they'd ran out of food after a few days, and he was shooting birds with his BB gun and they'd cook them over a campfire and eat 'em.

Sounds like child endangerment, and I know it'd be illegal today, but he spoke of it as a great adventure, and a great time.

He was a tough old bird.

Miss ya Dad....sniff....:2132:

While My Grandfather served as Dad Father and God In my world, he never dropped us off in the deep woods as we already lived there. I can see the truth to what you say in that unless there was school in session or some church function. With that said, I cant count the number of meals caught shot or dug up outa the ground when I became hungry. Slingshots and BB guns were ourTools the woods as we called them were the grocery store. the creek doubled as a free fish market and anything that would cook and have so much and 2 bites left after removing the stick holding it was a good meal. Reading your post reminds me of a couple things and incites thoughts to others considering where our world is today. I dont think our society is smarter or better off. we learn less Do more for less and get almost nothing almost all the time from it.

The Following is considered child endangerment.

Whooping your kids for lying or stealing. refusing to allow them access to their electronics as punishment. I didnt know they were required as life support like food or air. we didnt have any.

If someone broke a cardinal rule any relative or neighbor in good good standing gotr a piece of you on the way home, and your parents shared whatever meat was l;eft on your hiney parts as a snack.

My Daughters do not speak to me to this day due to the process of making them earn every thing beond room and board after their mother died of Breast cancer. I said simply, I am raising you you for a world you cannot see and a life I cannot promise. I am still just that crazy.

They would gag when I drank from a hose. I drink water from creeks, my water supply at my lake camp is straight from the lake. My visitors know they must bring their water or do likewise or without. I am not buying water for the average passerby to enjoy.

I love your Post about your Dad. It so much remonded of the blessings my Grandfather taught me and the smiles My Granny gave when I walked in with a ground hog or rabbit. Fish I had to clean myself, I was an inept butcher.

Time to sdfu and end this Im crying as I miss them so much and their world given and shared so graciously that saved my sorry ass life....

Ride safe....