IGNORED

Bummed out!

Heimdog

My ride in and around the Ozarks next month has been cancelled due to this Covid-19 business. I've been looking forward to this since last year, hoping it would still pan out. We were to ride from WI to MO & AR with several states in-between. Too many unknowns in too many states to make the trip relaxing and enjoyable. I'm an "essential employee" so I'm still taking the time off of work, just unsure what to do with myself that week.

My ride in and around the Ozarks next month has been cancelled due to this Covid-19 business. I've been looking forward to this since last year, hoping it would still pan out. We were to ride from WI to MO & AR with several states in-between. Too many unknowns in too many states to make the trip relaxing and enjoyable.
Bummed out is an expression a lot of us are getting very familiar with. Unfortunately no one has a real handle on this covid thing. Caution right now is the only real defence

I'm an "essential employee" so I'm still taking the time off of work, just unsure what to do with myself that week
. Whatever you do assuming your married or equivalent DO NOT use the phrase {{what to do with myself that week}} out loud or someone is bound to offer suggestions :bang head:

Bummed out is an expression a lot of us are getting very familiar with. Unfortunately no one has a real handle on this covid thing. Caution right now is the only real defence

. Whatever you do assuming your married or equivalent DO NOT use the phrase {{what to do with myself that week}} out loud or someone is bound to offer suggestions :bang head:

AINT DAT DA TROOF!!:Im not listening to:lightbulb:

I left that door wide open without thinking about it. I appreciate your restraint.

:doh:

My ride in and around the Ozarks next month has been cancelled due to this Covid-19 business. I've been looking forward to this since last year, hoping it would still pan out. We were to ride from WI to MO & AR with several states in-between. Too many unknowns in too many states to make the trip relaxing and enjoyable. I'm an "essential employee" so I'm still taking the time off of work, just unsure what to do with myself that week.

WOWZY,, that is really sad,,, I get it but it's still really sad....:puzzled:

:lightbulb:,, ya know,, take it back,, I still really dont get it,, I know,, here I go again,, steppin out onto a branch of which I do not belong but what da heck,, its that flaw in my charactor sneakin out again :missingtooth:..

If I were over in Consin,, on the eastern boundry of Freedom,, I would just alter my plans (like I ever had any whenever Tip, Tweeks and I headed west) and spend the entire adVenture making a game out of avoiding people.. I know endless spots to camp,, for free - openly on the prairies - in the mountains - under cell towers - under awnings or abandoned gas stations - sneak in the backroads of the NP's and camp miles and miles away from everything and everybody and on and on.. Live off peanut butter and the apples hanging from the side of the scoot... Sometimes in life,, matter of fact most times in my life, the greatest times are had by doing things the people who have no clue are telling you not to do are exactly the things you really should be doing - :think:,, I am not sure even I can figure that one out and it came out of my mind :biker::happy34:

Sorry to hear that. I had plans for next week to ride WI to Smokies. Held out cancelling until I had no choice. Maybe next year.

Feeling your pain, brother. I had plans too for a ride up along Lake Michigan thru the UP but those got preempted. I’m thinking this is the year for spontaneous riding... you know, hey the sun came up today, let’s go on a ride

I never ever tell the boss I am bored or have nothing to do. Fortunately she gave me a Get out of Jail Free card. She said that I screw up everything I do so since then whenever she comes up with something for me to do I just say that I had better not as I will just screw it up. Then I go for a ride.

I never ever tell the boss I am bored or have nothing to do. Fortunately she gave me a Get out of Jail Free card. She said that I screw up everything I do so since then whenever she comes up with something for me to do I just say that I had better not as I will just screw it up. Then I go for a ride.
Thats how I ggot out of ever having to cut the grass. I did such a bad job I was told never cut the grass again fron now on she will do it. I walked away with my head hanging in shame ------until I rounded the corner of the house whooppee!!!:banana:

Feeling your pain, brother. I had plans too for a ride up along Lake Michigan thru the UP but those got preempted. I’m thinking this is the year for spontaneous riding... you know, hey the sun came up today, let’s go on a ride
Not sure if this helps but at one time many years ago there was this thing called a picnic basket. I am sure there is still a few around to be had if you look. Could always give that a try. Just say'n :confused24: