IGNORED

Prayers for my brother

slowrollwv

My brother passed earlier today. He has been in and out of the hospital for the last few weeks fighting fluid problems and having a very week heart could not pull out of it. His 51 anniversary was today. He will be missed. May he rest in peace.

Chuck, I am sooo sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Wasn't long ago that I lost my one and only little brother too.. Talk about tuff stuff. Having gone thru such deep sorrow myself may afford me some insight into how to pray for you my friend, rest assured - I will be doing exactly that. I will also be praying for and thinking of your family at this time too! Something that helped me was focusing on the good times Doug (my brother) and I had together as kids,, this still helps me during the rough days now. I truly hope and pray that somehow you find such a method of assistance too Roller!

May you find Gods tender grace sufficient at your time of need my brother!

Prayers UP

Puc

Blessings as you go through this Charles. Remember the good times,, and maybe not so good,,, but remember him and be thankful for having him around as much as you did, rather than not having him around at all,,, what a blessing to have such a brother!!

Losing a Brother is like having some of self removed from the body. Having buried all of my Brothers I feel you. Give yourself time to Grieve. allow your humanity to flow out of self. Take it from a Guy thats been resucitated 3 times in 29 years. you will see him again.

Now is your time of grief, but he will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.

Prayers for you and the family