IGNORED

A tip about the new server

Freebird

If you have any problems, please clear your cookies and try that first. If the side menus won't turn on or off and etc...or other issues. It is possible that you have duplicate settings for the site due to the different IP address.

So far, things look great on my end. Hope it continues. I'm fairly confident at this point that we are going to be OK now. :)

Another great job, Don. Hows that bump on your head?(!!!) I noticed without turning anything off that it seems to be loading quicker, and my daughters even on her laptop watching TV on our cable modem hookup.

Once again, thanks Don

Dan

PS, if you're that good and quick, come down and help me finish this bike!! Motors goin' in this afternoon.

If you have any problems, please clear your cookies and try that first. If the side menus won't turn on or off and etc...or other issues. It is possible that you have duplicate settings for the site due to the different IP address.

So far, things look great on my end. Hope it continues. I'm fairly confident at this point that we are going to be OK now. :)

Trying to go to the classifieds is till a problem for me (BTW I cleared the cookies under VR.org in my browser), I see a problem with the awards showcase, I used your first post in this thread as an example, see attached PDF.

Classifieds is working fine from me. Some of the links will not work for folks until the propagation has completed.

The awards are a different problem. That is a custom program that I installed for the old version of VBulletin. Unfortunately, it will have to be modified to work with the latest software. I'll get to it and thanks for letting me know. It will probably be a couple of days though.

couldn't get in when I got home this morning. Wouyldn't work with the addresss it gave me but took nap and everything is fine!! Knew you woluld get it.

Ditto for me except the nap.Had to rebuild the carb on the tractor so I could cut the hay field,I mean the grass for the first time this year...

The site seems alot faster on our dial-up..I didn't try everything,but the stuff I tried worked..

Don,from a complete computer idiot such as myself,THANK-YOU for all the hard work and dedication that you put into this site.. You are the man...:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Classifieds is working fine from me. Some of the links will not work for folks until the propagation has completed.

The awards are a different problem. That is a custom program that I installed for the old version of VBulletin. Unfortunately, it will have to be modified to work with the latest software. I'll get to it and thanks for letting me know. It will probably be a couple of days though.

Awards & Classified seems to be showing properly, now that the propagation, seems to has progressed to my ISP.

Info for those still having problems, here is what I have found..........

Classified link & links within, is still hit & miss. Depends on routing of the packets, from clicking on the links. Sometimes I get the page requested & sometimes "not found". So from this, I'd say that the change has not finished propagating throughout the web as of yet. Give it time & it should sort itself out.

Edited by Rocket
Updated info