IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day Cancelled

Freebird

Sorry folks. Due to this Covid-19 issue and the fact that Ohio is still shut down for the most part, we have decided to cancel this event at this time. The restaurants and etc. will likely be open again by the date but there will be serious social distancing rules and etc. still in place.

We may try to schedule something later in the year. Will let you know if and when that happens.

I thought this might happen, and can't blame you for your decision,,, gonna miss it though, it was always a good time.

Now what am I going to do for that weekend??? Marca had it all figured out already as to how she was once again going to take over my shop... Now I might have to help her.

:scared:,,, :95::95::95:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lightbulb::lightbulb:,,, We could take the lemons life has dealt us and make lemonade!!! We could post pictures of MD's gone by and keep it going till the day of freedom arrives!! I thought of it,, I will go first!! :big-grin-emoticon:(humble and an introvert aint I?)

DSCN0224.JPGDSCN0254.JPGDSCN0253.JPGDSCN0251.JPGDSCN0247.JPGDSCN0237.JPGDSCN0230.JPGDSCN0233.JPGDSCN0228.JPGDSCN0261.JPGDSCN0257.JPGDSCN0258.JPGDSCN1148.JPGDSCN1146.JPGDSCN1143.JPGDSCN1144.JPGDSCN1142.JPGDSCN1132.JPGDSCN1136.JPGDSCN1083.JPGDSCN1122.JPGDSCN0260.JPG

I am sorta glad you cancelled, cause after having to cancel the last 2 years, I would have felt like a schmuck having to cancel again this year. Going to miss seeing everyone, but I think you made the rite call. Really hoping we can all get together in NY this year.

Craig

Puc, I have never been able to make a maintenance day but had the pleasure of meeting you at a Venture West.

I have never met anyone that makes better Lemonade.

Thanks for sharing.

Awe,, thanks for the compliment Kev,, it was indeed a true pleasure making your aquaintance at The Dalles rally in Oregon my friend!! You are welcome on the sharing here to brother, my pleasure!! Also,, I got a hunch I got some pics or videos or both of that Rally that I will mix in with my "Don's MD" stuff here if no else joins in to keep making the Lemonade lemony.. Sort of mixed fruit drink of Lemonade so to speak!! Keep an eye on this thread ya lop eared varmint cause you may enjoy the taste of whats to come!

Good to hear from you Kev!!

Puc

P.S. Tip says hi and sends a :bighug:your way,,, always smiling and hugging varmints that one is!! :backinmyday:

I have a whole bunch of pictures from nine years ago when Linda and I attended. The only problem is, I am not sure which locked up laptop they are on and don't know how to get into them.

Randy

dork wad computers are a blessing and a curse aint they brother :big-grin-emoticon:

Do those old puters do anything,, anything at all if ya plug em in and hit the start button?

Man am I sorry to hear of the Maintenance Day cancellation. I am really bummed.

I have been wanting to go for the last 10 years.

This was my year to go. I actually made plans to stop in Madison WI. (visit my daughter) on my way to Freebirds.

Gosh, golly oh darn and a bunch of other 4 letter word (yes some are 5).

That's it I am going to my corner and sulk.

Well maybe later in the year????

Stay safe all, until we meet for the first time.

Bubber

well I guess I'll turn around. Thought I would start out early so I could make it there. lol And not get rained on on the way there. Well probably wouldn't have made it this year as haven't even got bike ready for distance riding. let alone town riding. If it needed any parts they probably wouldn't show up till October. My free money is even lost go figure.

Hi Don and Eileen, I have held off posting until now. First of all I completely understand why you canceled MD this year.

Secondly I want to thank you for all the years in the past that you had MD. You work so hard to make us all comfortable. You are truly wonderful people and two people who Moped and I consider very dear friends.

Hopefully, we all will be able to get together sometime in the future. Ventureriders is a unique group of people. We have made friends from all over the country and the world, simply because of your idea to form this family of riders.

I thank you for all you have done, and what you continue to do. Your group definitely changed our lives for the better.

Stay healthy,

Yama Mama