I know I have seen posts in the past about the tires and the pros and cons of dark siding . . . and I do not want to deal with going to the the dark side at the moment. So with that being said I am finding that there are limited options for the tires for the 18 SVTC, so my question is has anyone strayed from the 200/55/16 to a 200/60/16 and what kind of difference would that make, would it even fit and the last question . . . radial or bias?

I have used both of those sizes in the Bridgestone tires, radial. They both work with no issues. I only got about 10,000 miles out of them so I am currently trying the Dunlop E4. Only have a couple of thousand miles of it so can't give much info on it yet.

I have used both of those sizes in the Bridgestone tires, radial. They both work with no issues. I only got about 10,000 miles out of them so I am currently trying the Dunlop E4. Only have a couple of thousand miles of it so can't give much info on it yet.

Yeah, my dealership couldn't seem to get info for the Dunlop . . . I had to call them directly and talked to a rep. The dealer ship said they would need something in writing showing that the tire actually would work, wanting to make sure of the fitment for this particular bike. The rep at Dunlop got with their engineering dept and got the ok stating that yes, it would work and they sent stuff to my dealership. The Dunlop rep did say they were going to change up their documentation to actually state it is for this bike as well.

Are you running Dunlop on both front and rear. Since I only got 12,000 out of my rear but the front looks like it could go another 12,000 I'm only changing out the rear, just wondering how much of an issue that will be.

I am still running the original Bridgestone on the front. Still looks pretty good. I think I'll get 20,000 miles out of it. I have not noticed any handling issues between the different tires.

I order my tires from Dennis Kirk and I am pretty sure that they listed the Elite 4 as an option for the Venture. Doesn't really matter as the correct size tire should work no matter what brand. There is plenty of room for even an oversize tire.