IGNORED

You guys can’t get rid of me

friesman

235C4BD5-7F90-4943-9058-03BE741CEE1C.jpg4D7849BF-317D-4454-A218-01D8366324F4.jpg40108E89-AF3F-437A-9F2E-DAE411D1B369.jpgIt’s not completely a done deal yet but it looks like I’ll be picking up a 2004 RSV midnight. It’s a local bike with about 70000kms or a bit over 40000 miles. It’s got most of the chrome accessories available and new metzeler tires.

I loved my 2013 HD Road Glide Ultra but it will be great to be back

It’s a done deal!!! I picked her up about 11this morning and around town most of the day. There were some carb issues at first with a bit of leakage out of one tube and the engine wouldn’t idle and ran rough. The owner told me the bike had sat for about 18 months so I wasn’t surprised. I added half can of sea foam and within a couple of blocks it was starting to run better and by the end of the day ir was running smoothly and lots of acceleration. Happy to be back on a Venture!

Edited by friesman
Added some info

It’s not completely a done deal yet but it looks like I’ll be picking up a 2004 RSV midnight. It’s a local bike with about 70000kms or a bit over 40000 miles. It’s got most of the chrome accessories available and new metzeler tires.

I loved my 2013 HD Road Glide Ultra but it will be great to be back

Very interested in seeing pics of your new ride!

Tell you what,, I still think the Midnight was/is one of the prettiest motorcycles ever made!! Because one of my favorite singers of all time (only topped by Willie), Waylon Jennings, always wore black,, if I had a great big beautiful hard pulling,, come out swinging rebel of a scoot like that all decked out in black I would name him "Waylon" and Waylon and I would head out CTFW to prove once again that Hank really did do it that way!!! :Venture:

GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Tell you what,, I still think the Midnight was/is one of the prettiest motorcycles ever made!! Because one of my favorite singers of all time (only topped by Willie), Waylon Jennings, always wore black,, if I had a great big beautiful hard pulling,, come out swinging rebel of a scoot like that all decked out in black I would name him "Waylon" and Waylon and I would head out CTFW to prove once again that Hank really did do it that way!!GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best Country Western Shows of all time at Harrahs in Tahoe was Waylon and Willie back in the 70's...

And.... ya forgot ol' Johnny Cash in black.. And you're right... Black is Bad Ass... :thumbsup2:

2014-06-05 18.06.07 (Medium).jpg