Jump to content

rubber grommets

Recommended Posts

I'm looking to get some of the rubber grommets that hold the side body panels on by Venture TC as I've lost a few and I'm sure I'll lose some more. Any idea if they're universal or do I go to my dealer? The dealer wants $51 each and I think thats ridiculous. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I looked up the side covers on Partzilla. Came up with part number 90480-01031-00 which is a rubber grommet. $2.08.. Are we talking about the same thing.

Yes that's the part number! I can't believe my dealer wants 51$ for one of these. I'll order from Partzilla, thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...